[SOLVED] List not showing all rows

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkroast

Using Joomla 3.1.1, Fabrik 3.1, latest github update.

I have a list which is working, sort of. The records are getting added into the database, but the list isn't showing all of the rows (there are no filters on). It seems to be dropping - from the list, not the database - earlier records so thaty only 2-3 records are shown in the list.

Any ideas what could be going haywire?

Edit - added information: It looks like it's only happening when I edit a record using phpMyAdmin, which I'm doing because a calc field I have isn't working correctly at the moment.

It's supposed to be calcing a case number based on row number when it saves, but it's not getting saved correctly. The calc field calculation is
Code:
return date("y").str_pad('{hs_cases___id}',5,"0",STR_PAD_LEFT);

with "Only Calc on Save" selected. What's getting saved is the year (from the date) and the padding, but not the row number.

Another update - got the caseID calcing correctly. I just needed to turn OFF "Only calc on save" AND also "calc on load"

Today's Update:

I finally figured out that the reason the rows were missing in the display is that the corresponding rows were missing in the tables used for "repeating" fields - for instance the fileupload and checkbox fields. It's supposed to put a record in the repeat tables for every record in the main table, whether there is any data or not. Not sure why it was giving me fits, except that I did make some changes while users were logged in, so maybe their session data was foobar.

Final update ...

Helps if you use the right kind of "join". I as using a left join when I should have been using a right join. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back