some glitches in radius search

joit

1 - The "Submit" button next to the geocode field is really tiny (see picture)
2 - The "Go" and "Cancel" buttons seem to be missaligned (see picture)
3 - When I opened the list in the backend for the first time and saved it, a second radius search plugin I have in that list was deleted. Can this happen again?
4 - If I click "cancel" in the popup and "OK" in the next message, nothing happens

Attachments

• radius_search.png
    radius_search.png
    201.5 KB · Views: 218
1 - The "Submit" button next to the geocode field is really tiny (see picture)
I don't see that - see my screen shot
http://screencast.com/t/82N0WlhXk6ua
Are you using the latest github code?
2 - The "Go" and "Cancel" buttons seem to be missaligned (see picture)
Not to me - they seem correctly (horizontally centered) aligned - this is just standard bootstrap markup
3 - When I opened the list in the backend for the first time and saved it, a second radius search plugin I have in that list was deleted. Can this happen again?
Not sure what you are asking here?
4 - If I click "cancel" in the popup and "OK" in the next message, nothing happens
That's expected - its just asking you if you want to clear the search, it doens't automatically submit the new search to the sever.

Hi Rob,

2 - shouldn't the right edge of the "Go" button align with the right edge of the map?
3 - I had trouble creating a second radius search plugin (for start and end of a trip). The trouble was that the second plugin got deleted.
4 - so what's the difference if I click "OK" or "Cancel" in this message?

thanks

shouldn't the right edge of the "Go" button align with the right edge of the map?
It right aligns with the edge of the window.
3 - still not sure what you are asking, is this a consistent issue, or a one off thing that you are wondering if it might happen again? If its consistently happening then I can test and fix

so what's the difference if I click "OK" or "Cancel" in this message?
OK - keeps the radius search options as you have selected them
Cancel - cancels any radius search options you have selected
Neither submits the search

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back