Strange issue with browsers and pagination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe0411975

Hi there,

Validation is off on first page, Ajax validation also turned off. Results, all the same, chrome / Opera works, Firefox & IE don't.

Joomla 3.3.3, Fabrik 3.2 Updated from github.

I used Protostar Template to avoid problems with template.

Chrome Version 37.0.2062.120 m
Opera Version: 24.0.1558.61
Firefox 32.0.2
IE 11.0.12

May I put and link to form here?

Any ideas?

UPDATE 22.9.2014

After some experimenting, I find out that first date time field make some problems and after correcting date format, now pagination works.

But validation don't work now. :( I made just one validation on first page of form for submitter email (isemail validation). In Chrome and Opera it works as it should to work, in IE and Firefox it just step on page 2 without any error shown...

I've just added and isempty validation for text fields (First Name and Last name), same thing as with isemail validation, it works in Opera & Chrome, don't work in IE and Firefox. This is the case, no matter do I use Ajax validation or not.

Date pickers in Firefox and IE also don't work at all (If I click on the button, nothing happens)...

I still have same issue, Date Picker and validation don't work in IE and Firefox, just in Chrome and Opera.

Any clues?

Joomla is latest now 3.3.6

Do you have some 3rd party components/plugins which may break JS?
Is this a multi-page form? Which fabrik template?

This project is abandoned so it is not important anymore. I never found solution, but it is most likely that:
  • third party plugins break js, never find out which of them...
  • I did made few times install and uninstall process, different versions from github,......maybe that had some impact too
Anyway, that was not discourage me to use this great component on other sites very successfully.

Tnx on this great extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back