Using PayPal plugin and sh404sef

I am using the paypal plugin and sh404sef. Since I activated sh404sef it is impossible to receive status messages from paypal using fabrik. In the log table the event "onAfterProcess" is correctly logged, but nothing more happens. - Do you have any idea how to come about this issue?

OK:
  1. I checked whether there is a possibility to add an exception in sh404sef just for one url. This is impossibe.
  2. Editing the sef_ext/com_fabrik.php adding this exception is fairly easy. Now I discovered a strange behaviour: Trying to call the IPN url with my browser I noticed that it was still rewritten somehow. The variable 'option' was changed to com_content, the variable 'ItemId' was added among some other stuff.
  3. I set sh404sef to skip the fabrik component. Same strange result as described in point 2.
  4. I disabled the entire sh404sef component and tried to call the IPN url with my browser again. Now everything worked as expected - no rewriting of the url of any kind and no error messages.
By the way the Joomla system SEF option was turned off all the time as well.

Can you somehow help to fix this issue?

sorry no idea at all, have you asked the sh404 people? I am really not a user of anything other than Joomla's sef, and the sef404 plugin was written by someone else, so its hard for me to offer any advice.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back