WYSIWYG editor not loading on repeating group

Carew

HI all,
I'm hoping someone can help me here. I am running Fabrik 3.0.5.2 on a new Joomla 2.5.4 site. Overall it's working really well.

However I have one problem.

I have set up a repeatable group that allows users to enter information in a text box. The editor loads on the first entry and works as expected. Then, when the user clicks to add another entry in the group, the editor loads, but the user cannot add any text, or use any of the editor features.

Has anyone experienced anything similar? If I cannot get this working I'll need to fall back to a simple text box.

Thanks Cam

Thanks Rob.

I found that if I add the next entry, the problem appears as described originally. However if I then click the Apply button the new entry is saved and can then be edited. This is ok, but now the save and go back buttons do not then take me back to the list. It keeps me on the open form.

I'll keep using the plain text box.

I have this same issue over a year later, the WYSIWYG in the repeating groups won't load unless the page is refreshed.

Is there a way to make the page refresh when they click the Add Button for a new repeatable group?
Or pre-load the WYSIWYG?

Can't replicate this.
Which exact fabrik version?
Which WYSIWYG editor?
Which browser?

Thanks for the quick response!

To explain properly, when you add a 2nd, 3rd etc repeating group to the form the WYSIWYG textarea is greyed out and can't be filled in. This does not happen when the WYSIWYG is disabled. I've attached a screenshot. I don't really want to have to make it a multipage form so would be great if we could get it to work! Cheers,

Sorry, see below:
It is occurring in all browsers
Joomla 2.5.11
Fabrik 3.0.9 (I just tried updating to the latest 3.1rc1 but got errors, no time to troubleshoot now so have reverted back)

Attachments

• 2013WYSIWYGscreenshot.png
    2013WYSIWYGscreenshot.png
    175.6 KB · Views: 313
Your +- buttons are showing that you are not using a standard fabrik form template or a standard Joomla template (e.g. beez5).
Did you try with standard ones?
Can you see any JS errors?

I'm using the rounded template that came with Fabrik, I just customized the buttons in the css so they were more friendly for mobile users

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back