Recent content by Alphons

1. A

Form php start on form submission works in backen not in frontend

found the problem - php code in wrong form :( sorry - but thanks for helping!
  2. A

Hi Troester thanks for the reply. Access level for the group and for the elements is Public. The PHP script contains for this moment only: <?php file_put_contents("log-ws.txt", "YES" , FILE_APPEND); ?>
  3. A

In debug mode in FF i see several 'errors' like SyntaxError: '#<tablename>___<element> option:selected:disabled' is not a valid selector
  4. A

i tried another template. Unfortunately without success. php script will not start :-(
  5. A

Hi troester, i am working with PHP 7.2 version. It's a form started from a list with 2 joins. The problem encounters in the first joined table. Editing one of the three tables works fine and correct.
  6. A

Hi, working with joomla 3.3.9 and fabrik 3.9. I have a php file active on form level.Triggered on form submission. The php works fine in the backend but not in the frontend. does anyone have an idea what could be the cause of this?
  7. A

No delete option in list and form

Hi, i'am working with joomla 3.2.3 and Fabrik 3.2. I don't have een delete option in the list (hover on delete position shows tooltip with "Delete") and form. Enabling the delete button in the form makes the button visable, but pressing it has no effect. Deleting records in the backend works...
  8. A

duplicate/copy field values

Hi Bauer, thanks for the reply. Yesterday i foud this solution. In forms - in plug-ins on start-of-form-submission (process script) i entered this code: $formModel->updateFormData('client___zorginstellingClientID', $formModel->formData[abonnement___zorginstellingClientID_raw], true)...
  9. A

duplicate/copy field values

is it possible to copy a field value, when adding a record, from a field in group 1 to a field in group 2? The field in group 2 is hidden.
  10. A

Element default value

hey - you are great! This is the right syntax. Thank you very much for your help.
  11. A

Element default value

Hi Felixkat, i looked in that direction but without good result. I tried your syntax but get an error in the frontend (Error: 0 - SQL=SELECT `zorgverlener`.`agb` FROM `zorgverlener` WHERE site_users_id = 146). The SQL is correct - i tried it in phpmyadmin. If i skip the last codeline (return...
  12. A

Element default value

hi felixkat, thanks for your answer. I tried it and a simple return works (without reading the DB). When i try this example: $sql = "SELECT agb FROM zorgverlener where site_users_id = {$my->id}"; $agb = mysql_query( $sql); return {$agb}; nothing returns to the screen. Do i think to simple?
  13. A

Element default value

hi, is it possible to use a prefilter value - {$q->agb} see screenshot - as a default element value?
  14. A

dropdown filter trigger in front end not work

i am running with Fabrik 3.1rc2 - downloaded from the Fabrik site. I just updated Joomla to version 3.2.3. Template is PurityFX gantry - joomla en browser cache cleared. unfortunately no posive result.
  15. A

dropdown filter trigger in front end not work

List - Filters - Filter Trigger = Submit Button and Filters Under Headings works!
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back