Recent content by angelakis

1. angelakis

Dropdown filter type misses items with null values

In fabrik elements when we choose filter type as dropdown , we can choose in front end from a drop down list all distinct values from this element?s data. The problem is that if we have entries with null values they are not shown in the dropdown list as null. In other words we cannot select...
  2. angelakis

Fabrik cannot display dates before 1900

Thanks Jaanus I?ve installed birthday plugin. Dates are shown OK but I cannot perform any search like greater than etc., dates are displayed as text. Is it correct?
  3. angelakis

Thanks for answering but when I use another tool to access my data table like joodb (http://joodb.feenders.de/) I am able to see old dates and edit them correctly from backend something which is not possible with fabrik! Any idea?
  4. angelakis

Fabrik cannot display dates before 1900 I know this is a known issue with the previous version of fabrik for joomla 1.5. but the problem remains in fabrik 3.0.7. Dates before 1900 are shown all right in php myadmin but fabrik displays them as 1900? Another problem is that If we edit data with...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back