Recent content by angelogabeira

1. angelogabeira

ola, preciso de ajuda com o joomla, poderia me contatar 61-985890513

ola, preciso de ajuda com o joomla, poderia me contatar 61-985890513
  2. angelogabeira

prefilter with variable value of the table

guys, I'm trying to make a prefilter on my list. I want to display only the lines where two fields are equal. I select the first field, put EQUALS but I don't know how to refer the name of the second field in the value.
  3. angelogabeira

save a form and it changes other records to be the same

could you kindly give me an example php code that i could use?
  4. angelogabeira

save a form and it changes other records to be the same

guys, I have a record being edited in the form, this form has a status field, when saving changes to this record, I want the records of the same group to have their status also changed. That is, I change on a group record, and when I click save, it updates the status of all group records.
  5. angelogabeira

difficulty using Pre Eval - plugin update columns

@bea Could you try to help me?
  6. angelogabeira

Sorry! You were right. A ')' was missing, however it still didn't work. Below is the code I'm using now. no errors are presented but it does not validate foreach ($data as $group) { foreach ($group as $row) { if(empty($msg_comunica___segmento)) {return false;} } }
  7. angelogabeira

1) I tried like this foreach ($data as $group) { foreach ($group as $row) { if($row->empty($msg_comunica___segmento) {return false;} } } and that was the error : 0 syntax error, unexpected 'return' (T_RETURN) 2)I tried like this foreach ($data as $group) { foreach ($group as...
  8. angelogabeira

this is the variable I want to test if it's empty
  9. angelogabeira

You must validate if a variable is filled before performing the update on the table. For this I am using the "pre eval" function, having tried several alternatives. 1 example: if (empty($msg_comunica___segmento)) 2 example: if (empty($msg_comunica___segmento)) {return false;} Anyone know how...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back