Recent content by annasweb

1. A

Is there a way to customize the text on the forms or lists?

I can't see anywhere to set the WYSIWYG to set in the options for the form. Where exactly would that be? Anna
  2. A

Thank you. I'll give those a try.
  3. A

I want to have bold and/or colored text for the Labels fields on the forms and lists. How would I do that? I tried to use html in the lavel fields but that doesn't work. Thanks, Anna
  4. A

Need help with database joins

Hugh, Thanks for the reply. I'll touch basis with you today. I have a meeting with the client at 4pm my time and meetings prior to that but will try to get with you on Skype after them. Anna
  5. A

Need help with database joins

Hi, I am still trying to finish a site I started a while ago. I did get Cheesegrits to help me setup the elements and forms I needed for teams. I now need help showing the elements on a form where the elements are selectable by checkboxes. I did read the wiki and am confused on how to make...
  6. A

Image parameters

Hugh, I'll try to catch you tomorrow. I need to get my thoughts together so we can make the most of it. I believe I do have a Skype contact for you but am still new to Skype. Tomorrow. Anna
  7. A

Image parameters

Hugh, The thread for the list copy info is http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/new-list-pulling-info-from-data-stored-by-a-form.35793/. I didn't quite understand Rob's response. Thanks, Anna
  8. A

Image parameters

Hugh, Thanks for the help. I missed the first sentence of the post where you said you set the thumbs directory and about Ben Curtis' image. Sorry about that. I did a global check in as you recommended and it seems to have solved my problem. A while back you and I were trying to connect...
  9. A

Image parameters

Hugh, Did you change the image parameters? I looked at it and it does say Yes to thumbs and has the correct directory. I also noticed an image for Ben Curtis which I didn't put in there. Also, when I not try to change anything on the Member Bio Group skater_image and save it I am getting...
  10. A

Image parameters

Please take a look at http://gromsquads.com/index.php/leader-board/street/all I have deleted all the old images and made the recommended changes and still only see large images on the page. Please let me know what I need to do to get the thumbnail to show in list view and large image i detail...
  11. A

Image parameters

I'm still having problems getting the images to show properly. I've enabled thumbs, defined a thumbs directory, and set a prefix and set media in form to full size. I have the settings as you instructed and the large image is still showing in the list. I checked the thumbs directory and no...
  12. A

How to add a number in a field to a calc for checkboxes?

Hugh, I added 2 more members and the bonus points seem to be adding just fine into the column total. I will delete the bonus points for the 2 problem members and add them back into their records. Maybe these were done before I added the $val to the calc. On the list when there are no bonus...
  13. A

Hugh, Thanks for the help. I added it to the calc, created a new member from the form giving the member bonus points and the Points col. did indeed calculate those points properly. On the two members that have bonus points and they are not adding into the col total, but their row total is in...
  14. A

I was able to get the number to add into the row, however, now the total of the column is off by the number - it isn't adding the number into the column total. I used this: $chbox = $data['gromsterz___select_badges_raw']; $chbox_count = 0; if (!empty($chbox)) { if (!is_array($chbox)) {...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back