Recent content by attilakalmar

1. A

No date saved in db

PHP 7.4.27
  2. A

Error: Unable to detect manifest file.

Uploading, extract and installing from folder worked. Thank you!
  3. A

No date saved in db

Joomla! 3.10.4 Fabrik 3.10 In the DB the "automatic" date fields are saved as 00.00.0000 00:00. But if I have any date field (jdate or date) where the user select date and or time, saved correctly. The no-date saved issue affects everything in Fabrik related to auto dates where the dates...
  4. A

No date saved in db

Hi all, I just installed a fresh Joomla (3.x) and Fabrik. Everything is fine, except for one thing. No dates are saved in the DB. Not even the default id/date combo. In the date field, it was set to save to the database. Only the date fields are empty everything else is saved. I use only one...
  5. A

Thank you! I will try your suggestions tomorrow.
  6. A

Hello Fabrik Library 3.10 Additional library files required for advanced features and optional plugins. Installation method: the standard one. Extensions->manage->install->upload. Why is there another method? I always use the standard one.
  7. A

Hi Guys, I got an error on a new site when I tried to install the extra library. Latest Joomla (Joomla! 3.10.4) and Fabrik (3.10).
  8. A

Form introduction: Getting the repeat group data correctly?

Hi Guys, I facing an issue. For example, I have a contact list, with a repeat group. If the repeat group has only 1 person data the standard placeholders works. Let me say 1 contact with name John Doe: {new: Adding new} {edit: You are editing [clients_25_repeat___client_firstname]...
  9. A

Edit list based on field value

It seems like works with this. I will test it tomorrow completely. I did not know plugins have priority over each other/the order matter. Thank you for your help!
  10. A

Disabling lockrow solve the issue! Dump result WITH lockrow enabled: string(1) "4"
  11. A

PHP 7.4.25 MySQLi 5.7.32-35-log Joomla: 3.10.3 Stable [ Daraja ] 21-October-2021 06:44 GMT Fabrik: 3.10 Other list plugin: Lockrow Other answers in the https://imgur.com/a/Ockp7cX and https://imgur.com/a/uKdDWIa I'm not sure how to do the "What happens if you move the var_dump inside the...
  12. A

Obviously, with my test user with 1 data: string(1) "4"
  13. A

I did with my Super user account as my test user has 1 entry on the list only string(1) "3" string(1) "4" string(1) "4" string(1) "4" string(1) "4" string(1) "4" string(1) "4" string(1) "4" string(1) "4" string(1) "4" string(1) "4" string(1) "4" string(1) "4" string(1) "4" string(1) "4"...
  14. A

Thank you for your help. I am usually good with searching, so basically what I do is find something similar to what I want, copy-paste and alter it to what I need. This code is from the Help -> http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/can-edit-row-list-plugin/ At the end of this, you will find...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back