Recent content by babu65

1. babu65

Date time and local time

I've seen thanks
  2. babu65

Date time and local time

we need a timestamp when I save, not when I open the form., that don't change any more.
  3. babu65

Date time and local time

We have try more times at modify the values, but we don't are enough good with PHP. Can you sugget us the right values? Thanks
  4. babu65

Date time and local time

We are sure of the setting, as you can see in the screenshot following. Remember that the field working with PHP plugin
  5. babu65

Date time and local time

Friendly Bump. Any idea about?
  6. babu65

Date time and local time

Hi, thanks for your reply, We have already try the way you suggest, but don't work because any time we save the form, the date and hour is update:(
  7. babu65

Date time and local time

Hi to all, our target is recording date and hour when we save a form only at the first save and not at the later saves. We have tried 2 different ways: The first was used a field date time together a PHP plugin as you can see at this post...
  8. babu65

I need an answer

Hi, last friday I've sent a request for request consult but I've not received any answer. May I've the informations about. Thanks
  9. babu65

Setting a date after save form only the first time

Hi, I've a form and I need set the date without changing even if the same form (record) undergoes changes later. Now I can set the date at first save with datetime plugin, but if I change some data in the form and save again, the date it will be update. I need it to remain the one of the first...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back