Recent content by bclayton

1. B

Problem with element using calc plugin

Thanks for your help. I'll have to do some studying...
  2. B

Problem with element using calc plugin

I have an element that was created in Fabrik 3 and worked to number the rows in a list so that I could see the number of rows within a certain time frame. The element used the calc plugin. Here is the code used in the element: $posta = JRequest::get( 'post' ); $list_id = $posta['listid']...
  3. B

importcsv plugin?

I use this to upload csv files in current Joomla 3.10 application. Will it be added to Fabrik 4? Thanks for the outstanding work from the developers!
  4. B

SOLVED: jdate changing date/time format as used

Changing the format to 24 h solved the issue. Thank you for your help!
  5. B

Thank you! I'll give that a try.
  6. B

The jdate element plugin seems to be changing the date/time format as it is being used. I have attached screenshots showing my jdate settings and the list. Note on the list that the last entry shows a date of 03-06-2020 instead of 06-03-2020, as the previous ones do. The entries were all made...
  7. B

jdate field bug !! Urgent

Thank you. I'll change the 12h format. Thanks also, for the guidance on opening a new thread.
  8. B

jdate field bug !! Urgent

I am having another problem with jdate. Using jdate, the selected date format (m-d-Y h:i A) holds for a few entries then the entries change to d-m-Y h:i A and appear in the list out of sequence. Any clues? Not sure, but I think it was broken by the fix. Thanks.
  9. B

Scheduled Task Firing Multiple times

Hi Davez, Your post is very helpful, but I'm struggling a bit to get just what I need and hopefully, you can help. I am using the import csv plugin and I need it to import a file once every top of the hour. I have created a cron job on my server using wget and it runs without fail at the top...
  10. B

Import CSV not dropping list

Hi Hugh, I have installed the updates from GitHub and see the option added to Access. However, that seems not to affect the "Empty" icon appearing above the list. Empty records is still set to Public. I am accessing the list from a menu item. What other changes do I need to make to hide the...
  11. B

I did set the "empty" access to public and everything is working fine, except for the "empty" icon on the list. Sounds like Hugh's fix is just what I need and I'll download from Github. Again, thanks to both of you for the outstanding support!
  12. B

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. In List view, Access, I changed the View list to Registered and then changed Empty records to Registered and the plugin now drops the list before importing the next csv. Apparently the plugin cannot drop the data unless that permission is the...
  13. B

Thanks for your help. Yes, my frontend access is Public. Here is a screenshot. What's seems strange to me is that if I empty the data, the plugin will reload, but won't drop the list first.
  14. B

1/9/19 Update: I uninstalled the ImportCSV plugin, downloaded the plugin again and installed it. Still get the same result: the plugin is apparently not dropping the list before importing, even though that is checked in the Scheduler. I don't know if the issue is the plugin or something I am...
  15. B

Hi, I just discovered that when using the scheduler and Import csv plugin, with the Drop List option selected, the list does not get dropped. The records get imported again and appear twice. If I go to backend and to View Data and choose Empty, the list gets dropped. What am I missing? I am...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back