Recent content by componentegd

1. componentegd

Design breaking after search or filtering

The other files I think I didn't change at all. If custom.css is needed I can put in here too. I hope someone can help me
  2. componentegd

buttons.php <?php /** * Div List Template - Buttons * * @package Joomla * @subpackage Fabrik * @copyright Copyright (C) 2005-2023 Media A-Team, Inc. - All rights reserved. * @license GNU/GPL http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html * @since 3.1 */ // No direct access...
  3. componentegd

default_row.php <?php /** * Fabrik List Template: Div Row * Note the div cell container is now generated in the default template * in FabrikHelperHTML::bootstrapGrid(); * * @package Joomla * @subpackage Fabrik * @copyright Copyright (C) 2005-2020 Media A-Team, Inc. - All rights...
  4. componentegd

Seems like I'm stuck =( So, I will put here the template files I created. So if you guys find anything to adjust feel free to tell me, please. Keep in mind that I'm not a programmer, everything I did is just the basic of the basics hahahaha default.php <?php /** * Fabrik List Template: Div *...
  5. componentegd

Hi! Thanks for answering! Yes, I made a custom template for this list. I didn't set it to the admin template. Would it be causing it? About the hard link thing, what do you mean? I don't know what to do.
  6. componentegd

Hi! Of course this is helpful. You just discovered one more bug for me to solve hahahahaha Since I'm not a programmer, its easier to make more mistakes. Thanks for looking!
  7. componentegd

And of course, I will double check the div situations you mentioned. I did check if there was opened divs but didn't see any of them opened. But since it is showing some bugs, it could be happening. Thanks for this clue.
  8. componentegd

Thanks for answering! I attached a printscreen of the design breaking I've said. Like you can notice, the icons in the texts is missing and the icons from site and social media are including the text aswell. If hasn't happened to you I'm confused hehe Like I said above, I did change some files...
  9. componentegd

Hi! Thanks for answering. Yes, you're right. I mean group by. I managed to upgrade it by now understanding it better. But I still have the major problem, which is when the user search for anything the design breaks. Can you give me a hint for where do I need to look? I altered the...
  10. componentegd

Hello! I'm a new user of Fabrik and I'm kinda learning it yet. Although I have already made a new system and created a template to display a list. I managed to display that list well without any touch from the user, but as soon as you use the Search box or any filter the design of the data is...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back