Recent content by djfermin

1. D

BUG: Fileupload not gets the Joomla Media default types

Hello, The same happened to me. When updating to Fabrik 4.0, they have stopped working. I had to put something like jpg,jpeg,png for it to work for images. I have added pdf and now it also detects it. All OK. Now by entering those three, Windows Explorer marks all the image files as compatible...
  2. D

Class "Fabrik\Helpers\JURI" not found

Thank you very much, but it is only for your information. The website was newly installed and I did not lose any information. I'm going to start over with Joomla 4. We will do tests later with Joomla 5. Many thanks for your work.
  3. D

I can no longer enter the Joomla administration panel. It only shows error 500 public $debug = true; It only shows error 500
  4. D

I configure the file: configuration.php public $error_reporting = 'development'; and shows: error 500 "500 - Whoops, looks like something went wrong."
  5. D

Panel Plesk Apache fpm-fcgi PHP 8.2.15 mysql MariaDB 10.11.7 clean installation of joomla 5.0.2 Fabrik 4.0 installation Error: Class "JURI" not found Cannot enter any link in the administrator menu. It will be time to reinstall and start. I put it only for informational purposes. I'll start...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back