Recent content by dond

1. D

Form Sessions table will not export

Looks like captcha will have to do since this is a public form. Thanks for your time on this issue.
  2. D

That is correct Form ID = 2. Form IS set to "Save partially completed multi-page forms" = No There were spam records added to the list but not in the last 2 days since I added the captcha element. Those records did not match the spam in form_sessions. screwy or what?
  3. D

Would alphanumeric regex applied to the message text area element solve this issue?
  4. D

Here's a screenshot of phpMyAdmin. Let me know if you need another view of the data.
  5. D

I'm running Fabrik 3.1rc2 on Joomla 2.5.17
  6. D

element tip text not working

Will do. Yes running most recent GitHub. I'm using customized form templates so I believe I'll have to edit/customize again.
  7. D

This site is running RT Hexeris on Joomla 2.5.17 Cleared Joomla + browser cache and re-saved element. It's a form template issue. Thanks
  8. D

a:46:{s:14:"estimates___id";s:0:"";s:21:"estimates___date_time";s:19:"2014-01-20 23:11:23";s:16:"estimates___name";s:11:"vaxtereCrew";s:17:"estimates___email";s:33:"s.p.ac.io.u.ss.teyqnk@gmail.com ";s:17:"estimates___phone";s:6:"123456";s:19:"estimates___address";s:7:"Ghana...
  9. D

fabrik_form_sessions is still getting spam in the data field. I've added a captcha element and made sure "Save part-edited record" is set to no. How do I resolve this issue?
  10. D

I just upgraded a dev site to 3.1 and followed the instructions. Now the element tip text no longer works. Anyone else had this problem? Thanks
  11. D

fabrik_form_sessions keeps getting spam in the data field. How best to stop this? Thanks
  12. D

1. will empty. 2. Why hadn't I looked at the table content? D'OH. It's spam with uggbots. Will captcha elements stop this crap?
  13. D

I get this error message in phpMyAdmin when I go to Export: This interface does not work with large databases or large tables. Please see phpMyAdmin bug 4046. "Save partially completed multi-page forms" is set to No. Since this is a production site can I safely empty #_fabrik_form_sessions...
  14. D

friendly bump
  15. D

Please clue me in on what are some possible causes of the fabrik_form_sessions being to big to export via phpMyAdmin. This is a problem I've never encountered before. Thanks
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back