Recent content by eddiex666

1. eddiex666

in a form, how to get db data into dropdown?

I have a form and i want the data from my table to be in a dropdown menu my db contains: 'name' = 'Elvis' I tryed to set my element to "field" and do a sql query. like this: $query1->setQuery(SELECT id,name FROM `table1`.users;); $db->setQuery($query1); $result1 = $db->loadResult(); return...
  2. eddiex666

add comma (,) to a number?

whould is be possible to use a EVAL in a simple way? "Renders an Input Field" I god how to do a sql search, but maybe I can use a simple way? I tryed in a EVAL to do a {FilterFabrikkxxxxxxxx(Element:300) but I did not get it working.. Eddie
  3. eddiex666

ahh, yes,, the number is in Gram and should be in KG :-) so the number is correct... but i need so add a comma... in sqql i did a sum/100, s? then is was ok.. but this time I need it to be in a View on fabrikar. so any good ideas will be nice.. maybe so a EVAL? a query? tips? Eddie
  4. eddiex666

Hi Nick, txn, yes thats working... how can I change the view from 100 to 1,00 ? I got 100,00 :-) Eddie
  5. eddiex666

autofill 1 field on create new database entry on a form?

I used a Display field, and used the syntax: $db = JFactory::getDbo(); $db->setQuery('SELECT `userid` FROM `database1`.`username` WHERE `name` = "{$my->username}"'); return $db->loadResult(); so my sulution was solved... I am newbee to use the synax ... :-)
  6. eddiex666

I would like to add a comma (,) to my list view. List view shows a table row that has a number 10000 I would like to present (not change) it to 100,00 Is that easy? Eddie
  7. eddiex666

and for last... I am inside a form view on the front end...
  8. eddiex666

or maybe use a return'{tablename___elementname}'; But i am not able to get anything in return... is shows: {tablename___elementname and not the content inside.. :-)
  9. eddiex666

what will be the syntax for getting avalue from a table if I use: Renders Display text Default - The default value to populate the element with. If the eval option is selected then this should contain a PHP statement I dont knowhow to generate the correct syntax... Like: select...
  10. eddiex666

Hi, yes i understand... alot of questions... I want to auto fill data from a DB table field based on another field (with dropdown menu) For example: field1 - dropdown menu choices... (pre-defined) User1 and User2 Field2 - auto fill from mysql table, userID, based on a mysql query from a Db...
  11. eddiex666

I have a list shat is listing a mysql table. I have: id - "auto-inc" field userID - usersID in my table, this is a number... (not joomla) userNAME - usersname. I do a list with pre-filter = "<username>" (a user name from another variable) (it can be for example {$my->userid}) so when I do a...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back