Recent content by eyalher

1. eyalher

drop down question

hi , I insert "Null" for value and also make option 1 ("please select....) to default but in the list its still countinue to take the label and show it. what else i can do to solve it ?
  2. eyalher

drop down question

to write "Null" for the value ?
  3. eyalher

drop down question

Hi friends, This forum is great and I will be very happy if you will help me with another question: I want to use the dropdown element in a form. The problem is that it saves the first choice "please select from the list" every time. How can I prevent the situation that it saves the first...
  4. eyalher

save data

hi bauer , Thanks for your help. I know this. the problem is: the user can come back to the website and can change the data. I want to let him change the data but I also want to save the initial data (the orginal data). how can i do it ? hoe can duplicate the table ? Eyal
  5. eyalher

save data

Hi, I have one table at my website (with fabric) and 5 deferent lists for this table. The registered users can insert all the data that I want and also come back to the website and change the data whenever they want. It's good. The question is: How can I save all the data that I want at...
  6. eyalher

dropdown element

oh !!! Thanks a lot sophist and bauer , now its work ! :)
  7. eyalher

dropdown element

Strange... I'm using the 3.1B and the "Fabrik Validation - is not" is not exist. I checked it on the plugin manager and also at the manage extensions. before 3 days i take the latest version from github and paste it to the folders....
  8. eyalher

dropdown element

9. eyalher

dropdown element

Hi , Thanks for the help. please see the picture attached : i dont have the option of "isnot" and all the options there are Relate to elements ....
  10. eyalher

chart problem question

anyone ?
  11. eyalher

dropdown element

Hi, I'm use the Dropown element. How can I make that the first choice will be some text like "please chose from the list" and prohibited users to choose this? Eyal
  12. eyalher

chart problem question

Hi, I want to create a chart with fabric on Joomla 3 and I can't found what I'm doing wrong. I have an element with 2 answers and 2 values: Yes (=1) and No (=2). I entered to the element and created a count calculation for this element and I want to see the numbers at Bar chart. Axis x for...
  13. eyalher

Element

Its works ! Thanks a lot !
  14. eyalher

SQL Erorr massage

hi , thanks for the help ! I deleted the table and started from new and now its o.k
  15. eyalher

Element

Hi, I want to make that Element (field) will appear depend of the answer of other element (dropdown) in the form. For example: If the answer at the dropdown will be "YES" so the elements will appear. How can I do it? Eyal
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back