Recent content by FLAG

1. F

Sort with databasejoin field

I promise ;)
  2. F

Great, it works very well. I hope this topic will be helpful to others. A big thank you to you. I wish you a very nice weekend. You are super !
  3. F

I read but too much information kills the information! if my table is "twrpz_items_tmp" the query should be: WHERE {twrpz_items_tmp}.`catid` = 8 Still a 1064 error, I did delete the entry in Data.
  4. F

I did the test but I still get Error 1064...
  5. F

Hello troester and thank you for your help. In frontend I have the field which displays a select with all the titles of the articles. I paste this code in the data-where tab then in filter Where? I'm getting a syntax error every time I try. Are there any other settings to make? at...
  6. F

Hello everyone, I will need some help on Fabrik's field databasejoin. I have a table with item titles and category. I have selected the table with the titles and I would like to sort for a specific category. table = table choice = Titles catid = 8 I can't find the right sql query with where. Can...
  7. F

Display a value based on a result.

great, it seems promising and in my intellectual capacities. Thank you so much.
  8. F

Hello and thank you juuser, yes, let's stay focused on calculating the shipping price. I had actually initially thought of a databasejoin element referring to the product table with a multi-select field. See images above. I would have liked an "expedition" field with automatic filling of the...
  9. F

Indeed it seems more complicated than I thought with fabrik. For the site it's simpler than that, members connect to their account and have access to a contact type form or via a multiple select, they select the objects they want to buy. Either by the name or the id of the object. By return...
  10. F

far from me the idea of making an e-commerce site entirely. My site is associative and only for the members of the association. So no online payment. Members must log in and can apply to purchase items. I have already tried Hikashop and Joomshopping but to enter items in the list, a lot of...
  11. F

So the sql request, where do I put it? That is the question...:(
  12. F

I have just reread all your indications and I think I understood. I test this ;)
  13. F

For the structure of the site itself, I have no problem. In the past I had created a site for artists, a real "gas factory" with flexi_content which is very good but very complicated to learn. First of all I have to settle this problem of total shipping price because the top I row! No equivalent...
  14. F

In fact it is a catalog for my association. We have a lot of vintage objects for sale to benefit the stray cats in our village. I have tested a lot of e-commerce plugins but this function does not exist. Shipping price based on the total weight of the items. I am therefore making a site for the...
  15. F

My total shipping price result should be displayed in the "port" field of the "products" table. I took a databasejoin for this but maybe this is my mistake! Attached pictures of my tables. Whatever I put as even simple sql query I have "error 1064". I have been struggling with it since yesterday...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back