Recent content by franciscoapjunior

1. franciscoapjunior

Databasejoin extra <br>

I agree with troester, and also with davez. The code has been there for a long time, and because it's a layout file, I removed it, because for my projects, it doesn't make sense to have this code. Keep an eye out for updates, which may bring the file back. Whenever possible I create a copy of...
  2. franciscoapjunior

info on fabrikar

I accessed the link you share, and installed the application indicated by juuser. The reading made in an EAN13 standard bar code was successfully performed. You need to check that the application has been given all the necessary permissions so that it can perform the operation correctly...
  3. franciscoapjunior

Cannot get a fileupload element value

Hello! Check the data being passed by the http request. use var_dump($_POST) or var_dump($_GET), and check if the file information is arriving the way you are trying to access it. It would be something like: var_dump($_POST); die(); Remembering that you must use POST or GET, and it will...
  4. franciscoapjunior

Sum of specific values based on yes/no element

Hello! This code you sent needs some adjustments to work the way you need. See below: $sum = 0; if ('{element_a_raw}' == 1) $sum += 30; if ('{element_b_raw}' == 1) $sum += 30; if ('{element_c_raw}' == 1) $sum += 15; return $sum; Hope this helps.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back