Recent content by garou

1. G

Can't change group order in a form.

So various updates of Fabrik later, I was looking at making some structural changes to one of my forms and I am still coming across this problem. I cannot change the order of a group once it has been added to a form, nor can I just remove it from the form altogether without deleting it. As soon...
  2. G

Latest Joomla Update seems to have killed my Fabrik plugs

I have a few relatively straight forward forms for collecting information and then submitting it by email. During testing I was trying out the Joomla upgrade to 3.9.8 and I noticed that all my forms stopped processing their plugins. They would not send the emails to our office and the customer...
  3. G

That is right. I am using the group tab after going in to edit the settings on the group. This was an already existing form and groups, and I couldn't find any information about whether only groups and forms created after updating would work correctly or not.
  4. G

Hi Folks, I am unable to reorder groups in a form once I have created them. If I change the group order and save, when I go back into the groups tab for the form, nothing has moved. I have searched through the forums and there was a known bug in 3.4.1 that was supposed to have been fixed. I...
  5. G

How to reference elements in a PHP email template

Damn. You would think I couldn't read English properly. Thank you for that, I was completely miss reading your previous email. As expected, it now works. Thank you for your help. Duncan
  6. G

Hi Hugh, Thankyou for that. That is the syntax I am using. I made use of a previous example you had provided in this forum. So my section of code looks like this currently: This is in my email template file. But when the form is processed and emailed through where that code is I get this...
  7. G

Thanks for that Hugh, It has certainly solved part of the problem. I think I am working off an older example you gave to someone about doing this. But when I use the exactly you provided for figuring out how many times to loop the element I encounter a new error. I'm using your example of...
  8. G

Hi Folks, I know from Google searches that this topic has popped up in various forms before, however the explanations always seem to assume that the forms being created in Fabrik and used on a website are storing their information in tables when the user clicks "submit". I am not doing this...
  9. G

Failure to send email error message.

Thanks felix, that worked great.
  10. G

Failure to send email error message.

We have a form that takes the user email address from one of the fields, and using the form plugins sends them a formated email receipt. When a user puts in an invalid/improperly formated email address, the form is submitted normally to us, but it displays an error message on the screen for the...
  11. G

Prefilling forms

Found a partial answer I ended up finding a great suggestion from jfquestiaux (see below). And it works on all of my fields so far, except for when I'm using a drop down box. When I use a dropdown and I check the eval box and put the formula in then save. The formula and the check in the eval...
  12. G

Prefilling forms

We have a form used to request journal articles. One or our vendors has an index of journal citations and we would like to craft a link from their system that would automatically drop some of that citation into our request form when they link to it. So is it possible to prefil Fabrik form...
  13. G

3.0.6.2 form submission broken

Hi Hugh, Just a follow up to let you know that it all appears to be working well again. Thanks for that.
  14. G

Hi Hugh, Thats good news to know. I was wracking my brains trying to think what I had accidentally broken. I will keep an eye out for the update.
  15. G

I turned on PHP debugging in joomla and ran through the form to see what would happen. I got no errors on the Blank Page of course. But when the form was loaded up before I filled it in. It did show the following errors: The database row is empty. Call stack # Function Location 1...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back