Recent content by gaspara

1. G

'&' symbol in URL -> '&'

Hi, If i set a custom edit or detail URL for my list containing the '&' symbol, it transforms into '&' on frontend. Has anybody got an idea how to avoid this or what is responsible for this? Joomla SEF is on but URL rewriting is off. Not using any 3rd party extension for SEO...
  2. G

Please wait - still loading in backend

I don't really understand but it seems it was a temporay error. It is disappeared without updating or debugging. I hope it will never come back ;) Thanks for your attention by the way.
  3. G

Clickable row

Thank you very much for your answer i really appreciate it but it seems i didn't provide enough information :) I would like to go to details view by clicking anywhere in the row. So there is no edit or details button at the end of the row. Also the "linkto details" is set to no at the...
  4. G

Clickable row

Friendly bump :) Anybody remembers if it has been already discoussed here?
  5. G

Friendly bump... The element properties still can't be saved after setting validation plugin.
  6. G

Hi, After setting "isnotempty" from validation on backend, the box tiltle becames "object Object" instead of the plugin name and thepage can't be saved any more because it says: Please wait - still loading. On frontend everything works fine, but the element properties can't be changed on...
  7. G

What is the recommended method for this?

Hi! I'm stuck at finding out how should i do what i want. I've got a few ideas but not sure if they are supposed to achieve this. Please give some advice how to do it. I've created a form (packages) for recording packs of products. A product pack consists of a title and a repeating group for...
  8. G

Ajax in repeat group

Friendly bump.... any thought on how to achieve custom user ajax in a repeating group?
  9. G

Ajax in repeat group

Hi, I try to auto populate fileds with AJAX in a repeate group. I used the user ajax example and modified it accordingly to the tutorial video and tried a few examples i found here on the forum, but without success. Can somebody tell me if there is a difference in the use of user ajax when...
  10. G

Clickable row

Hi! I would like to make the entire table row clickable. Not just a link but the whole row. I tried to find a solution here but it seems nobody tried to achieve this before. Has anybody got an idea how to make it work? Thanks in advance, Attila
  11. G

Custom prefilters by usergroup or ACL

Hi! Fist of all, the title can be missleading, but i would like to set up my list with the following conditions: Users from specific usergroup (or ACL) can see only the records which created by themselves. User from another group (or any other users) can see all the records according to their...
  12. G

run javascript after ajax call

Hi all! I've got a form_XX.js file in the com_fabrik/js/ folder. Everithing works as expected but if i filter the list and the form loads with AJAX the JS domready functions are not present of course. Can anybody help me how to call JS function after the form loads with AJAX? Thanks in...
  13. G

Questinos about filtering

-Friendly Bump- Hi, is there a way to set range filter's behavior that after filtering it shows the selected values? Because it shows the 'ALL' option. OR Is it possible to render it as a field and not a dropdown? Thank you! Attila
  14. G

Questinos about filtering

Hi! I had set a range filter for filtering price. I noticed that opposed to other field or range filters, here the selected values reseted after search. This is the way it should work? If yes can i set it to don't reset the values? Another question related to filters: I would like to...
  15. G

filtering list with ajax on

I tried to fix it by inculding the element's class acording to the original default_row.php as you said, but i couldn't do it. Also the original template don't updates the element's labels properly when using AJAX. Could you help me how to complete the default_raw.php which i attached to...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back