Recent content by GorYa

1. G

Fabrik Package is not updated

Thank you so much! This method helped me
  2. G

Fabrik Package is not updated

Hello! After updating to the stable version of Fabrik 4, a message constantly appears in the update panel about the need to update the 4.0Zeta package (by Media A-Team, Inc. dated 10/01/2023) to version 4.0. How can I fix this, since I can’t simply remove it, but at the same time this package is...
  3. G

[SOLVED] Hide list item in pdf and add watermark to it

Thanks, this solution works great
  4. G

[SOLVED] Hide list item in pdf and add watermark to it

Hello. It became necessary to display pdf from the list and a number of problems appeared: 1. I can't remove intro when creating pdf. That is, I can hide it, for example using hidden, but then it is not displayed in the sheet 2. There is no way to make a pdf in the background with adjustable...
  5. G

Drag & Drop Files

Good day! Do you plan to create the possibility of using Drag & Drop to upload files or another way of multi-loading files other than ajax?
  6. G

Javascript error

This problem does not apply only to Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 it also manifests itself on Windows 10 with the latest updates of the browser firefox, in addition it also manifests itself in the browser microsoft edge. But at the same time on another computer with the same browsers everything...
  7. G

Archiving or hiding rows with a specific parameter

Thank you. Followed your advice. This is certainly far from the ideal solution, as many unnecessary elements appear (menu items, lists, etc.), but in the absence of another option it is quite possible to use
  8. G

Javascript error

Hi! I encountered such a problem when using the firefox browser when uploading files to a form element fileupload. The problem is traced by windows xp in the browser firefox, which is superbly stopped supported for this operating system. At the same time, if you upload files via Yandex browser...
  9. G

Archiving or hiding rows with a specific parameter

In this case, it is of interest for the administrator, although the availability of such an opportunity for the user would also be wonderful. So in order: 1. There is a form (for example feedback with the ability to track the status of consideration in your account) 2. It is necessary to move...
  10. G

[SOLVED]The list does not show all downloaded files

Thank you very much, this decision helped. It turns out so easy :):):)
  11. G

Thanks for the answer! The fact is that not only in the 14 files directory, but also in the phpmyadmin table, which contains information about the downloads of 14 rows tied to this user (with the exact date and time). If you look at the source code (see below), it also reflects 14 files (but the...
  12. G

It's great. Thank you! In detailed view and form, only 12 files are displayed, unfortunately
  13. G

I use the bootstrap layout in the prostar template, I also tried other templates. The browser console does not show any errors. Updated with github, there are also no changes. The server receives all the files, in this case 14 And in the frontend only 12 are displayed P.S. Huge request...
  14. G

Hi. I noticed for a long time already that there is a problem with displaying the number of downloaded files in the list. That is, more than 12 files are not displayed in the list, while the number of files in the plug-in settings of the form (plug-in upload) is 15. All the files are downloaded...
  15. G

An error in the display of icons in the list of files

Thanks for the help! It would be great if this option will
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back