Recent content by grey666

1. grey666

Demo server

Haha I understand paid work, haha. Thanks Felixkat. The learning curve is steep, but I think it's worth it over-all given the current state of affairs. There is no other database driven web application framework that can compare with Joomla/Fabrik in my opinion. Well... I've added ExtJS to...
  2. grey666

Demo server

Advise 1. If you are a web developer, keep a list of important / critical functionality and go through this list with each new version / patch. 2. Learn about tar and mysqldump for backups. You need to preserve permissions and exact data footprints. 3. Spend some time learning...
  3. grey666

Demo server

Sharing As a Fabrik developer for 4 years, the problems with sharing information/knowledge are many. Mainly, the underlying technology has changed dramatically in the past 4 years - with javascript becoming much more powerful and important, security clamp downs, and AJAX - client / server...
  4. grey666

I re-visited your web site - the most awesome web site I've ever seen, I've been around a very...

I re-visited your web site - the most awesome web site I've ever seen, I've been around a very long time. I gave you a nudge on reddit.com. Again, amazing job, really.
  5. grey666

Use elements in more then 1 form

I noticed and I use that feature... what I do is: Add a new table in fabrik - call it something else, but use the same MySQL table. This adds a new group. Then you have to remove the elements you don't need from the new table. Next, edit every element for the new table and disconnect them from...
Back