Recent content by jaga

1. J

element php validation not called

Hello troester, You're my todays hero! The GitHub update was not good as the entire folder 33 was missing. This was leading to the issues that I had. I have spent few days because of this and probably many more without your help. Thanks again and all the best, Jaga.
  2. J

Hello troester, Thank you for your help and directions. I don't know how deep are you in the fabrik development/troubleshooting. The fresh J!3.3 + Fabrik (GitHub) the validations are working fine. The system where the problems are shown is one developed with J!3.2 and Fabrik 3.1 and updated...
  3. J

Hello 'troester', Thank you for your message and sorry for my late reply (I've got the chance to take one week of vacation and I've been completely disconnected during that time). I ave clean everything, starting with the Joomla cache and ending with the browsers (because I have used...
  4. J

Hello, Recently I have updated joomla to the latest version (as the warning on the forum regarding the compatibility was removed) and took the fabrik from github (joomla3 branch) following all steps in the document describing the github update procedure. I have now a major issue with the...
  5. J

Initial values of element filter

Anyone, having a tip on this?
  6. J

Initial values of element filter

Hello, I have an issue that I cannot find the solution for. I do have an date element with a range filter enabled for it. I can see the filter in the list view but this is not set. What I am trying to archive is to have this filter set on some initial values. For example I want to view...
  7. J

form plugin - formData empty

If somebody is having this issue... The solution that I found is just an work around. I believe that the maintainer of the framework should look into this. Until then I did solve the problem by adding a form php pluging, being triggered on getEndContent. In there the formData seems that is still...
  8. J

form plugin - formData empty

Hello all, I am having an issue when trying to set some fields in a form, where the form is loaded. For this I am using the form php plugin triggered on the 'onLoad' event and I am using calls like: $formModel->updateFormData('co_specs___s_no', $s_no, true); The problem that I am having is...
  9. J

php button

Hello Troester, I am using Joomla 3.2.1 and Fabrik 3.1rc2 and I can confirm that the issue still exits. I hope that I an not abusing of your kindness but are you having any lead on the issue #2 (start download of a file at the end of a php button script)? Thanks and best regards, Jaga
  10. J

php button

Hello, I do have couple of questions on the PHP buttons added to a list. 1. I am having defined such button with a corresponding php script. If the button is shown on all rows, the first click on the button is working fine, the php script being called, but all subsequent clicks on the...
  11. J

mixed forms/views

Hello Rackem, It might be that someone else is getting in a similar situation, therefore I'm providing my approach for the problem that I had. As I said at the beginning of the thread, someone might want to have additional buttons along with a fabrik form, not necessarily linked some records...
  12. J

mixed forms/views

Hello 'rackem', Sorry for answering with such delay. I've been traveling so I didn't have time to try your suggestion. Great idea of creating a sql view where to 'consolidate' information from other tables. I am going to use that. I do have however a small issue with this: the table that I...
  13. J

mixed forms/views

Hello rackem, Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately the data in that table is split in few tables like: 'tank table' where there is information on a tank, 'gas table' where there is a foreign key to the 'tank table' and some other fields and a third table 'volumes table' storing the...
  14. J

mixed forms/views

Hello everyone, I am using fabrik to create different lists and forms that are helping me to enter information into my database. Viewing the records and edit them is a very easy task (thanks to the forum information :)). The last challenge that I am facing now is to create a view that should...
  15. J

Custom PHP code on List Delete button

Hello troester. Sorry for the delay in placing the update, but I've been busy at work. I have manage to use those php events. Thank you very much for pointing me to that plugin. Very useful, but I had some hard time in finding the way how the information is addressed (how the variables can be...
Back