Recent content by JcAndres

1. JcAndres

Export Multi Select in separate Rows

Hello, Previously I appreciate the help you can give. I have a table named person with a disease name element, a databasejoin with mutiple selection. It is possible that at the time of export the table person, the options selected in diseases appear in different columns? How I can do it...
  2. JcAndres

Concatenate with autofill

Hi, I have a form that use autofill plugin in 3 element and work fine: Complete Name Mail Sex But in destiny form complete name its compose between name and lastname that in original form are separated. If i create a new element in original form that concatenate work fine, but its...
  3. JcAndres

How to edit size of floating tips and msg of validation

Hi rw1, thanks for your help and sorry for delay in my answer. Can you give me more details about how to edit this floating tips o maybe back to the msg at side of field. C'ya!
  4. JcAndres

How to edit size of floating tips and msg of validation

Hi, How can i edit size of the floating tips and error message validation in forms? Actually the floating tips are small. Thanks for your help! Slds JCP.
  5. JcAndres

Problem with navigation bar with Ja Purity II Template

Hi, If i use Ja purity I template in my site the navigation bar in list dont show. But if use any other template the navigation bar its showed. the problem only appear with google chrome in FF work fine and IE 9.0 work but without order. Any clue? Versions: Joomla 2.5.1 Fabrik 3.0.3...
  6. JcAndres

Ajax validation dont work in form

Thanks, now work fine.
  7. JcAndres

Ajax validation dont work in form

Hi, i im using the latest github and my validations dont work. joomla 1.7.2 Fabrik last github code (3.0b-37) If i use validation without ajax work fine but i get this error: ( ! ) Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in...
  8. JcAndres

Spanish Translation

How can i share my translation with other person or maybe share in github? Slds JCP.
  9. JcAndres

Error in form.php

Thanks now work fine. let me check if all work and i will close thread.
  10. JcAndres

Error in form.php

I update to last github code and get this error. Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\wamp\www\gestion\components\com_fabrik\models\form.php on line 2987 Call Stack # Time Memory Function Location 1 0.0037 699400 {main}( ) ..\index.php:0 2 0.2838 13564808 JSite->dispatch(...
  11. JcAndres

Problem with Behavior.php

This problem was fixed in other post! Thanks!
  12. JcAndres

Problem With JavaScript in Last Update from GIT

Thanks rob for ur help! now work fine!
  13. JcAndres

Error in form.php

HI, i have this error in my forms: ( ! ) Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\wamp\www\gestion\components\com_fabrik\models\form.php on line 2962 Call Stack # Time Memory Function Location 1 0.0040 699800 {main}( ) ..\index.php:0 2 0.2924 13509656 JSite->dispatch( )...
  14. JcAndres

Ok! now i am in joomla 1.7.2 but my template dont work. in this site i found this solution. http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=2559996 (for somebody with the same problem.) With both changes the frontend now its shown. let me check functions and i will close this thread thnaks for your help.
  15. JcAndres

I use a template that use t3 framework. Would by this the problem?? but if i slect other template the problem persist.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back