Recent content by JVR Productions

1. J

update_col it's not working with yesno element

Thanks. That make the trick :-) Just for update. I select eval check box but if i open the select again eval it's not selected
  2. J

update_col it's not working with yesno element

hello all. i have one yes/no element. on the list view i activate the plugin update_col with the following options allow user selection "No" On Update: update done to 1 for some reason on the front end if the task its done = 1 and i press de update button it's change to = 0 BUT if the task it's...
  3. J

reading url

Hello it's possible to read the url and used with "" for example aaa.com/index.php/mprojects/details/19/1 I want to read the 1 at the end of the url and used to filter a list using {fabrik view=list id=1} Thanks for any help
  4. J

Calendar filter

Hello create a visualization "Calendar" and i am trying to filter {$my->id} But i dont find where to do the filter. PLease help
  5. J

ajax uploads with {$my->id}

Hello. I am trying to use the ajax upload with dynamic folder creations. If i use the regular upload (No ajax) work fine, create folder, etc but if i try to use ajax uploads instead of create the folder with the correct number it creating the string. May some one PLEASE help me?
  6. J

Create sub-folders based on form field when uploading a file

Hello. I just follow this instructions and work perfect if ajax fileupload it's off. Question. If ajax it's off how i can show on the list the diferent files that was uploaded on that folder? Thanks For any help
Back