Recent content by madpato

1. M

Menu Filter does not show information inmediately

Hello Looking for some guidance on a strange issue: I have 2 lists: - List A is personal information of a user List B is the activity of the user. - Via some calc i retrieve some information to list A from list B. - I have a pre-filter on a menu item that filters based on said information -...
  2. M

Filter records based on user group

Hello Is it possible to show certain records to certain user groups? Like certain records from a list view to be shown only to super users and the users belonging to "registered" user group cant see those records. Such thing can be done? Regards.
  3. M

Sum of specific values based on yes/no element

Yes it was a typo after clearing some spaces it worked. Thanks!!
  4. M

Hello thanks for your reply. If i try that i get syntax error, unexpected token "if" will keep trying, thanks.
  5. M

Thanks, i am aware is php code but i am not a developer thats why i was asking for a small example with the correct sintaxis so i can move forward. I think it should be: if ('{element_a_raw}' == 1); $sum = 30; if ('{element_b_raw}' == 1) $sum = $sum + 30; if ('{element_c_raw}' == 1) $sum =...
  6. M

Hello I dont have a specific code yet but was thinking of something like: $sum = (int) 0; if ( '{element_a_raw}' = 1; $sum = 30; if '{element_b_raw}' =1; $sum = $sum + 30; if '{element_c_raw]' =1; $sum = $sum + 15; ) return $sum; Assuming the value of a "yes" of a yes/no element is 1 so if...
  7. M

Hello I am trying to sum specific values based on some yes/no elements but i am struggling with the specific code for my calc element. Its quite simple: if element A (all are yes/no elements) has a yes sum 30, if element B has yes sum 30, if element C has yes sum 15. Then show the result...
  8. M

Pre populate a dbjoin dropdown

Hello How can i retrieve the information from another list's record (a dbjoin dropdown inside the form) to be shown on another form with the same type of element (dbjoin dropdown). So i dont have to select again the same information? I think its in the where statement but cant make it work, it...
  9. M

Debug an error when deleting a record

Hello, thanks for the fast reply! Its php 8. No im not running latest github i guess i should update. I downloaded it directly from fabrik page. Update: Just updated from github and the problem is gone. Thanks!
  10. M

Show the label not the value of a calc element

Update, i got someone to help me with the code and got it working in case anyone wants to know here it is: $myDb = FabrikWorker::getDbo(); $myQuery = $myDb->getQuery(true); $myQuery ->select('grados.nombre_grado') ->from($myDb->quoteName('historia_de_vh'))...
  11. M

Debug an error when deleting a record

Hello I have a list with mostly regular fields and a couple of simple calcs the list works fine BUT when i try to delete a record i get this: array_key_exists(): Argument #2 ($array) must be of type array, stdClass given I have both joomla and fabrik debug enabled but i cant get any extra...
  12. M

Hello Doing this: $myDb = JFactory::getDbo(); $myQuery = $myDb->getQuery(true); $myQuery ->select('grado') ->from('historia_de_vh') ->where($myDb->quoteName('nombre_del_v_h') . ' = ' . $myDb->quote('{personas___nombres_y_apellidos}')); echo (string)$query; die...
  13. M

Hello, it didnt worked and enabling debug i get this (the name of the calc field is grado_actual): [grado_actual] => stdClass Object ( [startRow] => 0 [endRow] => 1 [error] =>...
  14. M

Thanks will give it a try, I always find hard to post an accurate title on this type of thing not sure if post my problem or what i am looking to achieve. Im sorry.
  15. M

Hello I am trying to do a simple calc that shows the information from another table as a read-only information (since the actual input is on another form). But its not working probably because i am working on a server with php8. This code i used to make it work on 7.4. $myDb =...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back