Recent content by meclus

1. meclus

Fixed Joomla 5.1 - Error on saving modifications to a list or form (non-English backend)

Grazie, ho inserito il formato inglese e adesso funziona, grazie ancora
  2. meclus

Fixed Joomla 5.1 - Error on saving modifications to a list or form (non-English backend)

anche io ho lo stesso problema ed ho inserito l'override ma continua a non funzionare
  3. meclus

Joomla 4.4.0 You will need this

Ok perfetto, funziona correttamente, GRAZIE
  4. meclus

Future of Fabrik Meeting

Spero tanto sia la volta buona, e spero si sia intrapresa una strada per continuare ad andare avanti con questo fantastico programma, tanti auguri
  5. meclus

calcoli su tabella collegata

Many thanks, I hope I can understand where I need to insert and customize this block of code. I tell you as soon as I do .. thanks again. Regards Gaetano
  6. meclus

Thanks for the tip, I had tried to sum the field in the table element window, but it didn't work, it doesn't produce anything.
  7. meclus

Good morning, I tried to do the translation with google traslator, unfortunately the images I have in Italian, I hope you can help me, and thank you in advance. Best regards Gaetano
  8. meclus

Hello, I try to translate with translate; With Fabrik Vers 3.9.2, I would like to create a billing form, besides the header the body of the invoice has repeated fields(Img001) --- I inserted these in the invoice table but then I set in a group (002_RigheFatt) and I said that it must be...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back