Recent content by mibert

1. M

Form with multiple columns not working

Hi Troester, thanks for your great support. In fact my menue item contained the layout definition and now I changed it to bootstrap. Then I also had to change each field layout to "input..." and it worked!!! Really great, thank you very much. Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year Best...
  2. M

Thanks for your kind advise. I have changed the layout of the form in question to "bootstrap" but in fact no change was notable. In fact, whatever I change in the form layout, it would not affect the output. Also whatever I change, there is the following line in my page header: <link...
  3. M

Sorry Achartier, missed your question: Please have a look at https://www.test.dkid.de/starterpaket to see the issue on my J4 test site. The first block should typically show two columns and this works now prohblem at the J3 life site: https://www.diabetes-kids.de/starterpaket Hope you have a...
  4. M

Hi achartier, I have sent you the link in a private conversation as I do prefer, not to post it publically. Best regards Michael
  5. M

Hi Wezetel, Hi achartier, thanks for your kind advise. However, that was not the problem. Even with 5,5 it wont work and also if I leave this parameter empty, same result. I think the problem is somehow the combination between two groups, one with two columns and one with a single column. All...
  6. M

Hi there, I have updated my test site to Joomla 4 and Fabrik 4 Zeta. I almost works perfectly for my usage, so thanks for the very good job. I found one issue: I have a form which consist of two groups. One group with two colums (40%,40%) and one group with only one column. In Joomla 3 this is...
  7. M

Download link does not work

Great, thanks. That did the job! Best regards Michael
  8. M

Download link does not work

Hi there, I have tried to download the J4 version of Fabrik at the described link: https://skurvishenterprises.com/index.php/fabrik-4-zeta-release But I do not find the file download on that page. Could you please point me to the right site. Thanks in advance and best regards Michael
  9. M

Need help to set conditional mail plugin

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! Working perfectly!! Really helpfull. Have a great weekend. Best regards Michael
  10. M

Need help to set conditional mail plugin

Hi there, I hope you can help me and I guess my problem is a simple one. I am just not smart enough. I want to send a conditional mail, using the forms mail plugin. The mail should be sent, if a certain variable contains or does not contain a specific search string. I have tried...
  11. M

When do you expect to officially release the J3.8 compatible update?

Hi there, thanks for your kind reply. @bobede The problem with Github is, that I always have to install all available Fabrikar plugins. In my installation I only include the plugins, which I really need and this is not possible with Github, as far as I understand. @Hugh Thank you very much...
  12. M

When do you expect to officially release the J3.8 compatible update?

Hi there, would you let me know, when you expect to officially release the update, which is compatible to J3.8 I have no experience to use Github, so I hope for a official release soon. Thanks in advance and have a great day Michael
  13. M

Multiple Form Plugin don't work after update to J3.8

Hi Troester thanks for the advise. I have been updating to 3.8. because Joomla reported a vulnerability for all older versions. So I did not feel comfortable to wait. Also this Error is a very tricky one, because it can only be detected, once saving a form. So I have not verified this point...
  14. M

Multiple Form Plugin don't work after update to J3.8

Hi there, after updating my site to J3.8 I can not create multiple form plugins (email, receipt, redirect..) After saving the form, only one plugin is visible. Others are gone. For existing forms, as long as the form is not saved, the plugins are all active and working, but once saving, they...
  15. M

Is Unique Value validation plugin not working

No problem. Dont worry.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back