Recent content by Mijeka

1. Mijeka

Where have all my form fields gone?

[SOLVED] Thank you troester, that did it for me! Thank you for the prompt and kind support! I will try to recommend Fabrik as often as i can! It's great with the image popup and media player in list view, just what i needed! Regards, Mijeka
  2. Mijeka

Cheesegrits: troester updated me on the product key field thingy!
  3. Mijeka

[SOLVED] Thank you very much troester, that did it! I'm very happy. Thanks for the fast reply. You have a very good support! I will recommend when ever i can! :-)
  4. Mijeka

Working on unpublished personal site. Am happy as I've got some hard garden work done and i...

Working on unpublished personal site. Am happy as I've got some hard garden work done and i still got vacation left to relax - Jippiiii! :-)
  5. Mijeka

Fabrik 3.4.3 Joomla 3.5 OMG: I forgot to enter my product key, and now i can't figure out where to look for that info - shame on me! I remember there was an option for regenerating a password but i just can't find that page, even not in my surf history, which goes way back ;-)
  6. Mijeka

I setup my form and everything works fine. I can add posts, i can view a list in frontend and backend. Until the first time i logout: When i login again i won't be able to add any new posts as when i reach the form page there are no fields listed there are only those buttons i activated for the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back