Recent content by mxmauro

1. M

Remove XTD buttons

It only was tested time ago with default Joomla Editor. Now I'm using Joomla 3 and JoomlaCK editor and it isn't compatible.
  2. M

Pagination broken in Admin Backend

Friendly bump in Joomla 3.2 & Fabrik 3.1 rc2
  3. M

Doubt in calc element functionallity and sef slug

I manually updated the "userslug" field with the data on the table and it works fine. Doing a little research I saw you get the data store in the table, the calc element is not evaluated and surely, for performance purposes, may be the best. Thanks Jf. Good job with the plugin.
  4. M

Doubt in calc element functionallity and sef slug

Hi, I added a calc element (named userslug) to my table that returns a concatenation of two fields and it is used as a sef slug for sh404sef. Data is correctly shown in list view but the details link is almost empty. It has only the website url plus the table name for all records. I...
  5. M

Cannot make Search All work

Hi, I don't figure how to do "Search All" items work. I have Search All enabled in a list and do a search typing the value of a record's field element that is visible in the list view. But always I get "No elements set to be included in search all". Element type is "field", incl. in adv...
  6. M

inc_in_search_all field deprecated?

Hi, The "inc_in_search_all" field in element.xml is commented by some reason? Regards, Mauro.
  7. M

Edit icon not appearing in 3.0.7

I could track my userid field is only visible to special users (i don't want any other user to see it) but now the "include_in_list_query" is not processed as before so the userid field doesn't appears. How can I circumvent this and mantain the userid field hidden from non-admin users?
  8. M

Edit icon not appearing in 3.0.7

Hi, I have some list where edit & delete access are set to special users and an userid field but the edit/delete icons doesn't appear on list view. If I log as standard user and go to a fabrik record in detail view (in frontend) and then I change the url to show the form edit view, it works...
  9. M

Problem with standard Joomla search box

Hi, I have two issues I cannot resolve. First: I enabled Joomla search on a list using the same field (name) as the search item and description. When I do a search, fabrik throws the first 5 records (alphabetically orderded) from the list/table no matter if the record contains or not the query...
  10. M

databasejoin and multiselect dropdown issue

Hi Rob, I will do the tests and keep informed. Thanks, Mauro.
  11. M

Excellent. I will expect the news. Regards, Mauro.
  12. M

Fix for tips in details view

Hi, The question mark is shown in details view also if the "show in details view" is set to "no". I fixed my local copy changing components/com_fabrik/models/element.php in line 954: if ($rollOver) to if ($rollOver && $this->_editable) Regards, Mauro.
  13. M

Hi Rob, because I need to fix this issue, I want to contribute if possible to help finding the problem. Can you give me some tips in where I should begin to see to try to discover the bug? (Files, functions, anything is welcome) Regards, Mauro.
  14. M

Remove XTD buttons

Hi, This joomla 2.5 plugin removes the XTD buttons (read-more, image and page-break) from the WYSIWYG editor. Some times these buttons are useless because in a textarea element usually we don't need a "page-break" action. Feedback is welcome. Regards, Mauro.
  15. M

IsNumeric validation not updated for latin numbers

Hi, I want to inform that I have the same problem than here. I did the fix replacing: return is_numeric($data); with return is_numeric($element->unNumberFormat($data)); and it works but Fabrik 3.0's Git is not updated. Regards, Mauro.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back