Recent content by ncsi

1. ncsi

Community Builder Plug In - easy question

Ok, I can now see the table and it does relate to the profile of the user that I am viewing. However, when I click on my profile, the table appears as "No Records". I was hoping it would show my records as it does when I click on another users profile. I am using the following: {fabrik...
  2. ncsi

Thanks troester! Well, I tried that, and didn't have any luck. Then I checked my user element in that form and realized that I had my 'listname___user_raw' as 'listname___userid'. In other words I labled my user element as "userid". Once figured out that the paramaters were pulling in the...
  3. ncsi

Well, I found this link to an old forum, so it does not take into consideration Fabrik 3.1.x. I tried some of the suggestions, but still nothing working. http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/cb-plugin-show-specific-user-in-profile.10007/ I do have my parameter set to the actual...
  4. ncsi

I think this one is simple, so thank you all in advance for you help. I have CB Fabrik Plugin installed and all is looking good. I want to set the CB Fabrik Plugin "Tab" to show list of a user's entries. I entered the following plugin on the right hand side in the parameters section to...
  5. ncsi

Can I create a link (via an Element) in one form, to a users input from another form

troester, that may work. I will check it. I currently have no dbjoin elements, so I will start with that and report back :)
  6. ncsi

Can I create a link (via an Element) in one form, to a users input from another form

rackem, thank you I never thought about using calc, I will look at that option.
  7. ncsi

I have 2 forms: Profile (form 1) and Stat Update (form 2) Users update their profile in the "Profile" form, then can add stats in the "Stat Update" form. When I select the detail view of a user in their "Profile", I would like to have a link to a list of the users input from the "Stat...
Back