Recent content by nexturejohn

1. N

Help needed to display Images in Detail List

Hi, still trying to display an image when I click on an element in a List. At present it always go to the Detail view, but I just want to display an image. I have tried to compile the Custom Link in the Element that I click on in the List view, but the syntax is not clear to me. Can somebody...
  2. N

Hi again Troester, I used the Formatting that you sent, and it loaded the images correctly for every row. Thanks. What I would prefer to do though is, in the List view, to show the table without any images, but for a user to be able to click on an element to open an image directly, without...
  3. N

Hi troester, I only need to display data from the existing table, and all the photos are already present in the filesystem.
  4. N

Hi, I am just starting to use Fabrik under Joomla 3.9, and although I have looked on the Wiki, I am having some trouble in solving what seems to be a stratightforward problem. In Fabrik I have made a List that is generated from reading a table stored in my Joomla Database. The list contains a...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back