Recent content by Obo

1. O

Responsive View on the tables

I've seen you told about the Joomla extension "Responsive tables" I Try to put the line: < table class="responsive rt" > anywhere. Maybe in components/com_fabrik/views/list/tmpl/bootstrap/custom_css.php ? Is this ok? How shoud I write it? Please, thanks in advance
  2. O

Hi, I've seen you told about the Joomla extension "Responsive tables" I Try to put the line: <...

Hi, I've seen you told about the Joomla extension "Responsive tables" I Try to put the line: < table class="responsive rt" > anywhere. Maybe in components/com_fabrik/views/list/tmpl/bootstrap/custom_css.php ? Is this ok? How shoud I write it? Please, thanks in advance
  3. O

Change Element Order for Join Lists

Thanks! It Works!
  4. O

Change Element Order for Join Lists

Question: I have a list ordered by id. It's what I need. I use this list in another list (by databasejoin). But here it's ordered by label. How can I order by id also in the other list? Many thanks. Oriol
  5. O

List joins

I'm discovering Fabrik. Try to build a platform to donate and to apply schoolbooks. Lists: - tbl_registered (with userid) - tbl_books (with ISBN) - tbl_books_applied (hide userid and databasejoin ISBN) - tbl_books_togive (hide userid and databasejoin ISBN) For the moment, registered users can...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back