Recent content by ofuuzo

1. O

How can i map form values to _content db table in Joomla?

Hi, I have made a form and I would like to map and store the elements' values into “_content” table in joomla database. Any plugin to use or do I have to write some php script to achieve this? Thanks.
  2. O

Group names/titles as clickable on a form

Thanks. I have seen it and it is great!
  3. O

No, I do not. But where can I read the documentation?
  4. O

Hi, I have 5 groups within a form. By default, one navigates to each group by clicking "Next"or "Prev" button. Is it possible to have names of the groups as clickable “menu og button” on top of the form representing each group? Example below: Obi
  5. O

Space between form and Send button

Hey, I am building a form using Fabrik in Joomla. I would like to reduce the vertical space/gap/distance between the form and Send/Save button. Do you know where (in css file) I can do this? See the screenshot. Thanks in advance. Ofuuzo
  6. O

The calendar for selecting the date on the date element not displaying

hi, The calendar for selecting the date on the date element is not displaying after installing/upgrading to fabrik 3.4.3 on Joomla 3.5.1. I tested it in FF, IE og Chrome. Is there a setting I need to change, or is this a common problem? Ofuuzo
  7. O

Filtering a list/table via the url with "Begins with"

Thanks very much. It works!! Ofuuzo
  8. O

Filtering a list/table via the url with "Begins with"

Hi, I have table/list called contact with the following elements: id | Name | Adr | Town I want to filter on a value beginning with B letter in element contact__Name' . I tried the following and it did not work...
  9. O

Alphabetically showing/displaying of A to Z above the form listing

Hi, How can I place an Alphabet bar on a fabrik list? I want to show an alphabet bar like below when the list is displayed (see also the attachment file). | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q ....Z Thanks in advance. Ofuuzo
  10. O

How to show Edit & Delete buttons only at a record detail?

Hei, I have a listing of items each record has an Edit and a Delete button. I would like that the delete/edit buttons display/appear when a detail-link is clicked . How can I do this? Thanks in advance OFuuzo
  11. O

Hidding View on Lists at frontend

Thanks. I have created a group that users don't have access to it and hiding "View"works fine now. Ofuuzo
  12. O

I have tried access level. Some of my clients have special and registered rights. So, my need is not solved here. Ofuuzo
  13. O

fabrik_select { display:none;} hides "Checkbox form" on frontend. How can I hide "View"? Thanks in advance. Ofuuzo
  14. O

Search fabrik records via Joomla Search

Hi, I have created some records in 3.1alpha and enabled "Joomla Search" in Fabrik and selected the field and description to search. When I search in Joomla, I get zero search results. Am I missing any other configurations? I need help. Ofuuzo
  15. O

Hidding the checkbox on Lists at frontend

Thanks very much. It works fantastic!
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back