Recent content by ossi

1. O

Date plugin date picker popup error in J5

I should have read the important bits and pieces while setting up the date field. I still had a jdate element active and this caused the date picker not to work. thanks for all your time wasted to help a stupid beginner
  2. O

can you propose a fix?
  3. O

Hey, indeed the browser console shows the following: Fabrik form::addElements: Cannot add element "ajs_user_profile___passport_expiry_date" of type "FbDateTime" because: Calendar is not a constructor
  4. O

Hi, yes, Fabrik 4.0 (01.02.2024) Frontend and Backend Form and List. Default Filter setup.
  5. O

Hey, I have a fresh J5.0.2 installation and Fabrik 4. Unfortunately the Date picker doesn't work at all. I see the icon but it doesn't Pop up when I click on it. Thx for any help
  6. O

danger Incorrect integer value: '' for column `xxxxx`.`xxxx`.`requireReset` at row 1

also this one solved. Password reset wasnt set to yes/no. now all works
  7. O

danger Incorrect integer value: '' for column `xxxxx`.`xxxx`.`requireReset` at row 1

I found what the problem caused. When editing a existing record I needed to fill in the password again. Just need now to see how I can avoid this behavior. any idea?
  8. O

thanks for the sugestion. userid was "field" type , I made it a databasejoin please select = 0 Data: Table = joomla_users Value = id (Recommended) Label = id deleted all user records from Fabrik and synchronised again. was able to add one user but after editing thi suser same error occurs
  9. O

hi, i have a fresh J5.0.2 installation with newest Fabrik version. First I s was setting up the must have fields for the user list followed by binding them to the fields in the joomla user account. I was able to synchronise the super user to the Fabrik User List. I even created new users in...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back