Recent content by peter.freedman

1. P

Basic CRUD based on User ID??? How?

Hey Cheese Grits - I am using Fabrik 2.0 with the latest svn. Would love a high level view on this - Cuz you guys are so good just --- resubscribed to the project.
  2. P

Basic CRUD based on User ID??? How?

Hi All, I have created a nice form with Fabrik 2.0 beta. The form writes about 20 fields to a table, including the userid. I want to have the ability for users to edit their submitted content, at a latter date. I assume that you can copy the table of the form, apply some sequal filter and...
  3. P

Ver. 2.0 possible typo / bug in form view

Related Problem with Media Temple Hi All, This thread saved me! - Thanks - for some reason my Media Temple account suddenly reverted to PHP 4. from 5. This caused loads of pain.
  4. P

Stylize My Forms? Pesky Yellow color

Awesome - Thanks for the advice.
  5. P

Notice: Undefined variable: joinTypeDd ???

Hi my connection seemed to be out of date - its updated now - but I still get the same error. Any furthers thoughts?
  6. P

Stylize My Forms? Pesky Yellow color

Hi All, Where do I change the background color of my input boxes. Currently some of the boxes have yellow backgrounds and some do not. I would like all of the color to be the same.
  7. P

Notice: Undefined variable: joinTypeDd ???

Hi All, I did a joomla migration to a new server and I get the following errror: "Notice: Undefined variable: joinTypeDd bla/bla/components/com_fabrik/fabrik_elements.class.php on line 959" Any ideas what might be kicking this error? Regards, Peter
  8. P

Can I disable my form title?

Hi All, How can I disable my forms title?
  9. P

Unknown column ERROR WHEN I ADD NEW FORM ELEMENTS

Hi All, Problem fixed - some of field names were too long.
  10. P

Unknown column ERROR WHEN I ADD NEW FORM ELEMENTS

Hi Fabrik forum, I using Fabrik 1.0.4 am having problems with adding form elements to my form. When I add a simple text field I get the following error " Unknown column \'globalContent_fabrik_formdata_1.gen_first_name\' in \'field list\' SQL=SELECT globalContent_fabrik_formdata_1.gen_title...
  11. P

Multiple Problems with Fabrik installitoin 1.04 Joomla 1.13

;D Problem fixed. I was using a non default admin template named " Minted One-Point-Five " a beautiful admin template - but this was causing all of the problems. Switching to the default template fixed all of my errors. -peter
  12. P

Multiple Problems with Fabrik installitoin 1.04 Joomla 1.13

Hi All, I get the following errors after the install, when trying to create the forms - think they may all be related: 1) You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near \'( primary key...
Back