Recent content by robertbrandes

1. R

pkg_fabrik_sink_3.9.zip error

Thanks !!!!!! kitchen sink should be removed from website until it works.
  2. R

pkg_fabrik_sink_3.9.zip error

while trying to install pkg_fabrik_sink_3.9.zip I got the following error. Warning Install path does not exist. Package Install: There was an error installing an extension: plg_fabrik_3.9.zip × Error Error installing package
  3. R

Errors

I found One that I missed, Sorry. Working now!!! Thanks So.... Much for your help!!!! Bob
  4. R

Errors

Making the changes in the menu item fixed the front end but I still have the problem in the back end with one of two lists. In the List, Edit, Layout I changed 4 spots to read "bootstrap" , saved and then "updated database" and still get an error using "View Data". Error still shows bluesky in...
  5. R

Errors

You posted while was posting / I will try. Thanks
  6. R

Errors

I just changed the front end template to prostar and the errors still remain.
  7. R

Errors

when you say old "2.5 template" are you referring to the front end template? I have updated the Yootheme Template to 3.0, and it works in all other ways. if you are referring to Fabrik I am using 3.5.1 install. Thanks in advance.
  8. R

Errors

Error on back end is ... Catchable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /home/caccawebnet/public_html/hosting/caccaweb-com/components/com_fabrik/views/list/tmpl/bluesky/default_buttons.php on line 50 Error on frontend is error 500 running Joomla 3.6.2 and...
  9. R

Error 500

That sounds Good, Thanks
  10. R

Error 500

if that is the case, number 1 should not be an option. it should be automatic and not be changeable/option
  11. R

Error 500

Should remove the ability to have a different connection number
  12. R

Cannot update records

i restored to before git update before doing joomla update. thanks.
  13. R

Cannot update records

i had updated Fabrik to 3.0.6.3-514. after the fix of setting user to viewable and it working, i restored the site to before update and updated fabrik to 3.0.6.3 with the joomla automatic update system. i then made the viewable=public and all works fine with edit icon viewing. Thankyou for all...
  14. R

Cannot update records

Ok that changed some things. Still no Edit icon, but i now there is an ability to save changes in detail form, not available before change.
  15. R

Cannot update records

When i hover it showes a view icon when i change it from use global to inline (in links) the check box disappears, and changes to a blank, narrow, column.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back