Recent content by rodrigozago

1. R

Can I save data to a form using AJAX? Or calling a PHP function/method?

Hello, I'm implementing a plugin to add a function to form, the main goal is to create a request for update or insert an element to a form. After the request a user with the right permission can approve the request, but i need to save the data to the main list when the request is approved, how...
  2. R

XML form list extension

Thanks for the answer.
  3. R

How can I install a list template with a plugin?

Thanks for the answer. I searched the Web for a way to update the tmpl folder of a component (fabrik in this case), adding this new templates that I have created, but have no lucky. I think the only way to go is to create (update) a joomla template and add this custom list templates in there.
  4. R

XML form list extension

I need to add some more fields on the fabrik list administrator, for tests I have added some fields to this file: administrator/components/com_fabrik/models/forms/list.xml Worked well, but I think it does'nt the best way to solve, where I can add an XML file to extends this form adding more...
  5. R

How can I install a list template with a plugin?

Hey Guys, I created a custom list template, using the aproach of the Wiki (http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/creating-a-custom-list-template/) I have copied the div folder on list/tmpl directory and did the changes I need. Is it possible to create a plugin to install the template as a...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back