Recent content by trivoc

1. T

french translation front end

Hi, i'd like to know too what file do i have to modify to translate the words "Display #" and "Results x of y" Thanks.
  2. T

Import from MS Access

Hi Asbjörn, your solution worked for me, thanks a lot for your help :D Even if when i clic on "save" i keep getting an error, but when i go to the table all the records are there. Well... not all the records, because i have 862 records and only 755 have been imported. If somebody knows why...
  3. T

Import from MS Access

i have done what you suggested but i get an "error": 1. it seems that the csv is imported fine, view http://thebignes.com/import_fabrik_1.jpg 2. when i clic on SAVE button i get this http://thebignes.com/import_fabrik_2.jpg 3. although, in the Fabrik administration i see that the new group...
  4. T

Import from MS Access

Hi, i have a very simple table in accesss, just with 6 columns to record information about clients (name, contact, phone, etc.) i'd like to get the same with Fabrik, and i know how to do it. My problem would be the need to improt in Frabrik all the data i have in the Access file. Is there a...
  5. T

To translate some words

Hey, gracias RaXa!! ;-) The development of the site where i needed to translate this words is on standby from some weeks, and i'm working in other sites in this moment... but i will consider your suggestions when i need to again. ¡¡Viva México cabrones!! XD
  6. T

"name" in Thanks message when form submitted

Hi, very simple question: i've seen in the video tutorial that you can insert in a (contact) form the name of the person who fills it, just by putting something in the "Thanks message when form submitted" text area. I've tried putting: {name} -> a blank space appear in the email received {NAME}...
  7. T

Problem submitting tickets

Hi, i have submitted a ticket some minutes ago but i have received an error code You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near \'Fabrik contentelements-joomfish" to a site and it works fine, but there is not...
  8. T

View link in some tables

Is my question too difficult? is there a support?
  9. T

To translate some words

Is my question too difficult? is there a support?
  10. T

To translate some words

Hi, i need to know what files do i have to edit to translate these words wich appears in the tables: 1. "View" link 2. "Edit" link 3. "Delete" column header Thanks a lot
  11. T

View link in some tables

Hi all, i have published 5 tables wich work fine. But in 2 of them there is a "View" link in each row (not in the other 3 tables). If i clic on "view" i get the message "Sorry this table is unpublished", but the table is published, the dates are ok (never finish publishing), and tha access is...
  12. T

Spanish Translation

Hi Raxa, i don't know a specific program to replace ó with &Oacute (for example), but you can do try with MS Word: EDIT->REPLACE->REPLACE ALL puting: Search: ó Replace with: &Oacute And clic on REPLACE ALL It's a litle boring because you have to repeat this with á, é, í, etc. but it's easiest...
  13. T

Table template

Hi, i've 2 Groups and 2 forms (Group A in Form A, and Group B in form B). I want to display the 2 forms in one single table, but my html template doesn't work: - if i create the table from the form A, only the elements of the Group A are displayed, even if the html template contains ellements...
Back