• Joomla 5.1

For running J!5.1 you must install Fabrik 4.1
    See also Announcements

• Subscription and download (Fabrik 4.1 for J!4.2+ and J!5.1) are working now

See Announcement
    Please post subscription questions and issues here

We have resolved the issue with the J! updater and this will be fixed in the next release.

Recent content by widen76

1. W

(SOLVED) No lists, forms etc. in backend after Joomla 3 upgrade

Thanks Troester, that explains it. I'm using Rocketheme Afterburner 2 as site template, somehow Fabrik left in the "default". That changed to "bootstrap" after I chose "- Use default -" in the layout tab. Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it! /Marcus
  2. W

Troester, I have now tried your suggestions and it worked. I uninstalled all 3rd party components, plugins and modules, except Fabrik. I disabled every part of Fabrik and then upgraded Joomla to v3.3 without problems. All lists, forms etc ar in place. Great! However, the front-end have some...
  3. W

Thank you for the reply. I wasn't aware that uninstalling Fabrik removed lists etc, but having done that, it makes sense. I've had bouts with the white screen problem before, so I almost made it a habit to uninstall everything before upgrading Joomla. PHP version is 5.5.10 and mem.limit is...
  4. W

Hi there! Any help with this situation is most welcome. I have done extensive searches all over the net, including this forum, but haven't yet found a solution. Goal: To have Fabrik working after Joomla upgrade from 2.5.24 to Joomla 3.3 Background: I have a working Fabrik 3.2 install on...
Back