Search results

1. J

list email plugin - email not editable until you move it

Fabrik version 3.8.1 Joomla version 3.8.6 When list email icon is clicked , popup box opens up but no fields are seen. If we click on box and move it even slightly, the fields appear and are editable.
  2. J

Date Data Import Problem

I am having real trouble importing a csv into a table in Fabrik 3. The date gets screwed up. The identical table and identical csv import fine in Fabrik 2 in my older site. I am providing the table specification and the csv file.
  3. J

Trying to Access form data in PHP

I am creating so post-processing PHP code. My biggest challenge is accessing the form data. I am trying to create a phpcode to be processed at the save time. I can't seem to get at the form data in my code I have tried abc=$data['tablename__vbl']; I am told by the compiler that I have a missing...
  4. J

Creating Users in CB via Fabrik

Has anyone created a plugin to create users in a Joomla/CB system. I have written a component which does that from a csv file (CBJUICE). If no one has done such a plugin, I am thinking about trying to do one over the next few weeks (because I need it). I would need an example plugin that...
  5. J

Field available only for Create not Edit

How do we designate a field (linked drop down) to available only on create but NOT on edit?
  6. J

mod_security 406 on "New List"

Our shared hoster upgrade PHP and upgrade Mod_security. The challenge is that now "New" in the list in the backend fails with various 406. Interestingly "Edit" does not have any problems. We can provide you access to a test site. We really need to solve this. We have asked our hoster about...
  7. J

Serious Importing problem

Serious problem with imports into lists. The attached zip file contains a csv file. In your import option, there are three options for the type of csv. If I take the first one, the import works file. If i take the last one, (Excel), an extra character is added to each cell. In phpmyadmin...
  8. J

Processing un-normalized data

Docman groups are defined in a table with one row per group with a string of comma-delimited user-ids in a text variable defining membership. I would like to create a report for which users are members of a group. Obviously, I need a hook to parse the ids and then do some kind of list. What...
  9. J

CSV staying in TMP - not downloading

I am getting this kind of message when trying to download a csv. The csv stays in the TMP folder. {"total":"200","count":300,"file":"\/home\/cabe1694\/public_html\/jmv2\/tmp\/jos_comprofiler-export.csv","limitStart":"200","limitLength":"100"}
  10. J

filter AND is not working for CSV

If I generate an AND filter with 2 criteria in my test site, the VIEW works fine for the list but the CSV treats the TWO filters as OR. Rob: go to my test site on the front end. Filter the edit members for expirydate greater than Ausgust 1 and email address containing %scotia%. The view will...
  11. J

CSV export problems

When I attempt to filter records for export, the results appear in the list correctly but the CSV does not always work. I get the following message {"err":"No records available for CSV export"} Rob: For a specific test, use the test site that I sent you. On the front end, go to the edit...
  12. J

You should have copyrighted your name

THere is a medium end condo in toronto that is being marketed under the name http://menkes.com/fabrik/html/about.html?gclid=CLfUsd7qrbICFeUWMgodjVgA0g
  13. J

Horrible Problem - front end editing has disappeared.

I am displaying a filtered list of members in the front end. The buttons to edit a line have disappeared. However, the back end edit works. One clue may be that I had tried to join that list (in another list) with another list.
  14. J

Adding to joined tables

I wish to add records to a registration table joined to a membership table by the field member id. The issue is how to add new records to the registration table only. Is that feasible In my current approach, I do not use a join, I just have a dropdown database join to fill in the member id...
  15. J

Sending emails to people in List with Scheduled task

I want to be able to send emails to members of a FILTERED list at arbitrary times so the scheduled task is not appropriate. Is that feasible?
  16. J

Cell Formatting Calculations

Is there a way of excluding the cell formatting in the calculated sums etc. I would like to see just the labels and the numbers. "<dl> <dt><span class=""calclabel"">Sum</span></dt> <dd><span class=""calclabel"">APEBC:</span> 212.038400000000</dd> <dd><span class=""calclabel"">CABE:</span>...
  17. J

Using MYSQL Views

I want to use a mysql view, by definition, this does not necessarily have a primary key because it is created by joining a number of tables. I am able to create a list but when I try to view data, it looks for a column ID which does NOT exist.:confused: How do I get around that? I have...
  18. J

packages

I am trying to move some lists from one site to another. Bother are on the same git version. I created a package on site1 and tried to import it to site2. The install worked (or at least appeared to) but the list did not appear. There seemed to be corruption of the packages that can be...
  19. J

calculated field - column sum

Is it possible to get the column sum of a calculated field?
  20. J

Width of Dropdown field

How do I control the length of the string showing in a dropdown filter field?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back