Search results

1. braga

A question about Fabrik and pdf questionnaire

I'm sorry, but it's a bit of time that I do not follow and use Fabrik :O(. I did with fabrik a dbase with all date and it's work well, Now I've to work with a lot of questionnaire in PDF and I would like to connect the date with the pdf file and i need automatically complete the questionnaire...
  2. braga

Ciao Paolo sono alessandro, ? da qualche anno che giostro con Fabrik e lo trovo uno strumento...

Ciao Paolo sono alessandro, ? da qualche anno che giostro con Fabrik e lo trovo uno strumento eccezionale. Ora sono ritornato alla carica e con i nuovi tutorial e le modifiche fatte trovo lo strumento ancora pi? funzionale e sono felice di trovare finalmente un italiano di torino.... perch? mi...
  3. braga

Problems with search filters

of course thanks
  4. braga

Solved the problem: The search filters were not working with the database in mysql. I had set in mysql the date field "date" and the same thing in Fabrik, but when I apply the filter, it does not works and especially when I have three "date" fields and I want to use the filters between them. I...
  5. braga

I'm trying to change the field "DataIncasso" but when I go to save the change The site goes in crash and I can not change anything? and it seems very strange! and or me the same message appears and does not make me change the item ..."Please select a unique element name" but I have selected one...
  6. braga

I tried to turn all the data in formats Y-m-d, but oddly on some fields when I try to change this format it reject the changing saying "Please select a unique element name" and don't gives me the chance to change ... however, in the columns where I managed the problem remains.... is to note that...
  7. braga

The same thing happens to me with version 2 of Fabrik I'm testing for the same work on a second site, see windows attached
  8. braga

No, I meant that if I put in a search filter a date present in this column, the filter tells me that there is no record that given it es see. two windows in attach. If dou you like I'll give you a access to my site. thanks a lot
  9. braga

It was my mistake, I resolved, but I still have some problems with the search filters by date. I'm using a table composed from a join by two other tables. When I apply a search filter on the field date effect, the filter is working properly. When I apply a search filter on the Field payment date...
  10. braga

I built two tables in mysql dbase, in a relation to each other (1 to many) through a security code call (codfiscaleid) If I apply the filters search for data on a single table is fine. If I apply the filter for date on the two tables together get an sql error like this. "You have an error in...
  11. braga

check users and template

Hi Hugh... I know that you have a lot to do, just to know that you do not forget me and my problemwith join between two tables and search filters on the date the filters do not work with date... thanks a lot bye bye
  12. braga

check users and template

Hi Hugh, may be you had a lot to do...:) don't forget me... about the date in a filter with a join thanks a lot. bye:rolleyes:
  13. braga

check users and template

I converted Innodb Table in MyIsam table, but the problem in the table join "Completo" remains. The search filters not working correctly in special way the filter with date:confused: bye
  14. braga

check users and template

I try to delete the innerjoin from mysql innodb, the table "COMPLETO" i think it works just with normal table innodb and with join from fabrik, but the problem persist, infact when I insert a "Dataincasso" like a Search filters Range and I use a Search the error come....like before!!! by PM if...
  15. braga

check users and template

I don't know so well mysql, I don't understand about extra features I make just a join like this: ALTER TABLE `Polizze` ADD FOREIGN KEY ( `codfiscaleid` ) REFERENCES `assicurazione`.`Anagrafica` (`codfiscaleid`); I Hope is it not a extra feature.... If you see the home page, in the...
  16. braga

check users and template

I try to do it and with a little work it's may be ok. But unlucky when I insert a data filter on "Dataincasso" the form in administrator in the beginning it worked correctly, but after the filter search has blocked and now does not work more nothing...:confused: could you see when you have a...
  17. braga

check users and template

Yes, Yes for INNODB and I think also for the join with sql work well but in fabrik I don't know. It Works if I use "Table join" I sent you also the user and password of Mysql. Thanks
  18. braga

check users and template

Sorry, my English is so ugly...but what I want it is simple. I've two table "CLIENTI" and "POLIZZE", in mysql I fix a Join (one to more) between codfiscaleid-CLIENTI (one) and codfiscaleid-POLIZZE (more). In a view I like to see nomecognome-CLIENTI , Ag-POLIZZE, numeroPolizza-POLIZZE...
  19. braga

check users and template

Vorrei vedere il campo "Cognomenome" proveniente dalla tabella CLIENTI al posto di "codfiscaleid" del form "POLIZZE". Penso sia necessario fare un join tra le due tabelle Come posso fare questo, devo costruire una nuova tabella costituita dalle due? I would see the field "Cognomenome" from...
  20. braga

check users and template

thanks a lot now it's ok!:D Just the problem with a date with my firefox 3.03 doesn't work in administrator module, in web it's working ok!!! Now I like to change "codicefiscaleid" in POLIZZE with "Cognomenome "From Clienti Table, I need to make a join between the two tables.... For this is it...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back