Search results

1. M

Visualization

Ok there's not a lot of advice on here about chart and such. I'm just trying to get it to spit out some working figures. What is involved with making these charts happen?
  2. M

Drop Down with empty value...

Was wondering how to approach a drop down for form submission, and search results, when no value is selected. The only work around I've been able to use is putting a space in the first field, as default. For form submission, is a drop down a required field for data? Meaning, if I don't select...
  3. M

Population Question

I feel like I ask a lot of dumb questions, but I need a scenario played out... --Employee Database-- Add Employee- Search Employees- Above is the basics I have together. Two links, Add Employee and Search Employee. How do I expand this to add Employee Disciplinary Action. I'm interested...
  4. M

Accidental Form Deletion!

I am such a loss right now, I am trying to restore my form, but my table now does not have a primary key and there is nothing showing up in the drop-down. Everything is still in the database table on the server, how can I get my stuff back and reconnected????
  5. M

Form Documents question...

I work in an environment regulated by the USDA. We are required to fill out forms to submit to them almost daily. I have created a simple database, and with Fabrik can add data to the DB, and a seperate page to search and view the DB. Shouldn't it be possible to create a page (php) that is...
Back