Search results

1. daduts

Email list: none of the selected rows can be emailed

Greetings, I'm having troubles getting my email list functions. When I attempt to email I get, "none of the selected rows can be emailed". You can view this phenomena here.... https://tryoutzz.com/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=4&evid=62 Use the login in my profile. I've...
  2. daduts

SOLVED: CSV Export not working with Prefilters on

Greetings, When I add Prefilters to my list, CSV Export returns "no records available to export" event though there are several records available. When I remove my Prefilters the CSV Export works fine. Here's my CSV setup.... ...and here's my Prefilters Thanks again for your...
  3. daduts

SOLVED: Prefilter Help

Greetings, Thanks for the help on yesterdays prefilter problem. I'm afraid I have a 2nd one for you. Here's what my list now looks like.... I have events, account owners(parents) and players(children). This is the registration list for an event. In this case....the account owner has 3...
  4. daduts

SOLVED: Pre-filter using Variable parsed from URL

Greetings, I'm having problems getting a pre-filter working in a manner I hope. I'm using Fabrik to augment the capabilities of JEvents and am adding a Fabrik List Module to the JEvents event detail pages to provide more info to event organizers. The table I've constructed is based on...
Back