Search results

1. webstar

Looking for paid help with commercial project

Hi I've setup a basic project but I'm looking for some help completing a student events enrolment form. More specifically I'm looking for someone to give advice on correct procedures. I'm trying to connect to another table with AJAX. but need to know I'm doing it right. looking to work over...
  2. webstar

Updating a table with AJAX

I have a list of user that have requested access to an event. Id like to create a button that allows be to toggle whether they are accepted or not. This button should basically do an AJAX call to the requst table and update the field 'requested' to a 1 or a 0. What is my best course of action...
  3. webstar

live import of data into excell/google sheets

Hi There, Is it at all possible to create a live link between a Fabrik list and either google sheets or Excell. I was thinking a JSON or csv feed available via URL? We'd like to see live data in out spreadsheets.
  4. webstar

Rearranging grouped list by date

I’m not sure if the title explains what I’m trying to do. I have a list of events and each event is assigned to a day of the week with a drop down. Eg Monday Tuesday etc. In my list I am then grouping them by the day eg all the Monday events are grouped together then all the Tuesday events...
  5. webstar

Form not submiting

Hi I wondere if you can help. I cannot get a form to submit. These are the errors I get when I hit the submit button https://pasteboard.co/IhfX57A.png
  6. webstar

Problem adding more than 1 Form plugin

Hi there anytime I try to add more than 1 form plugin the result is only the LAST plugin I added is available. I've just updated from GIT. ANY ideas? im on joomla 5.3.20
  7. webstar

Form not Sending emails

I'm having a problem with Fabrik, not sending emails. The data is getting written to the table but no emails are being received. This website is not on my server but on my clients - could there be a problem at their end? and if so how do I check? many thanks derek
  8. webstar

Recaptcha still passes validation EVEN if the incorrect words are entered

Hi as the post title says - I'm haveing trouple getting ALOT of @mail.ru spam coming thru a form despite having a recaptcha element present. I ve test the recaptcha and it sometimes lets posts thru without the correct spelling. Has anyone else come across this? I need to stop this spam. Any...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back