Search results

1. J

Youtube element and playlists

Hi yes, it does work fine if you just put the vid link (rather than the list link) in the element. Its just that I used to be able to paste list links into the youtube element, but the recent updates to the plugin mean I can't anymore which is a shame... Unless its a recognised bug that a nice...
  2. J

Sorry I'm only just replying now (and for being a dufus with the code).https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuSrTNeuwG0&list=PL9SD3GZ81VdgUiq0S5ALx2-PDk83T9Q4s This is a link to a video on YT that is one of a playlist of vids. The old element plugin used to manage this absolutely beautifully (an so I...
  3. J

Howdy all I've a site built on links taken from Youtube playlists Since the most recent Fabrik update to 3.5.1, playlist links don't seem to work. For example: A normal link like this does play in details view: However a link pasted from a youtube playlist doesn't play in details view. Its...
  4. J

array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in/srv/...components/com_fabrik/helpe

Hi All I've just updated Fabrik to the latest version (3.4) and updated Joomla to the latest (3.4.8). On looking at my site, which worked perfectly before the two updates, in a Fab modulc, I now get the folliwng message: Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given...
  5. J

List filter opens list in new window?

On sites like rightmove, zoopla, autotrader, the home page has what is a search function, or essentially a selection of 'filters' that you can complete, then click on 'search' and it opens a new page with the results. At the mo, in Fabrik I can invite people to complete a search/filter and have...
  6. J

calc field php syntax - an easy php problem

You beauty! It WORKS! Ha! Thanks v much again Jim
  7. J

Thanks so much cheese. Its dangerous when people like me try php. Will try it and let you know.
  8. J

Hi. Can anyone help? for someone who knows php, this is probably a no-brainer. I don't. I've a list with several fields. One of the fields is called 'assistant___Role' and is a date field. Another field is called 'assistant___flag' and is a calc field. I want the 'flag' field to be either...
  9. J

Can't remove details view icon in list view

Hello. please help; I've been stuck on this for weeks.... In list view, I can't remove the magnifying glass icon that leads through to show details. I've tried all settings but no joy. Is there something obvious I'm doing wrong?
  10. J

Fabrik SEF URLs

Hi. I've the same issue - can anyone help on this? I've trawled the forum but don't seem to be getting anywhere with it.... I've a list of 'movements' of classical music with fields like 'composer' and 'piece', for example "mozart" "requiem" "lacrimosa" - "composer", "piece", "movement"...
  11. J

Cron geocode - how to use it and wheres the log??

Hi - please please help! I've been trying to work out cron geocode on and off for months without success. Fabrik3, Joomla 2.5.x. So, I've built a dedicated dummy table called 'test' (see fig 1) with a set of fields (fig2). its got 3 addresses in the list; all addresses really exist. I then...
  12. J

error during installation

Hello and thanks! The update (as in Extension manager update system) seems to work ok - it updated Joomla to 2.5.3 from 2.5.0 okay. I'm hosted with Awardspace. I can create other sites where Fabrik3 works fine with J2.5.3 without problems, its just this one. There IS an error log for this which...
  13. J

Demo server

Hello! I struggle with the JUser plugin - so a demo of how to build a fabrik registration and login that is extendable to include additional fields and perhaps makes the most of some of the form plugins would be really useful! Great work - both this demo and the original package! Jim
  14. J

Thanks v much for trying Felix - I did refresh the cache but the plugins continued to show as 3.0.2 etc. Its when the Fabrik System plugin is enabled that I get the error - all other plugin when enabled still allow the site to function. Theres some clash with a component on the home page, but...
  15. J

Server Error 500 on install of fabrik 3.0.4 Hi. I've a installation server error thats doing my head in. Although on various sites I've installed Fabrik 3 without problem, on this (J2.5.3) site (www.larchekent.org.uk), whenever I install Fab package and publish the Fabrik System plugin...
  16. J

I can't add lists. "Field required: Connection" error.

me too - FIELD REQUIRED: CONNECTION - has anyone found a solution to get past this?
  17. J

possible bug with link to details...

Hi. Its not limited to this site - I also get the same phenomenon on this site: http://kentatwar.cumingfamily.org.uk/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=table&tableid=3&calculations=0&resetfilters=1&Itemid=57
  18. J

Sorry, Not sure if I should keep nudging this. If there are no solutions and its a bug that in time will be sorted, just say and I'll stop nudging. Else, consider this a nudge. Jim
  19. J

Hi. I'm fineding the same bug with another site, a different template and totally different data. See here: [URL="http://kentatwar.cumingfamily.org.uk/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=table&tableid=3&calculations=0&resetfilters=0&Itemid=53"] It comes when I try to display images within a...
  20. J

nope. that didn't work. the wierd link names remain beside the images. Any other ideas?
Back