Search results

1. M

Form with multiple columns not working

Hi there, I have updated my test site to Joomla 4 and Fabrik 4 Zeta. I almost works perfectly for my usage, so thanks for the very good job. I found one issue: I have a form which consist of two groups. One group with two colums (40%,40%) and one group with only one column. In Joomla 3 this is...
  2. M

Download link does not work

Hi there, I have tried to download the J4 version of Fabrik at the described link: https://skurvishenterprises.com/index.php/fabrik-4-zeta-release But I do not find the file download on that page. Could you please point me to the right site. Thanks in advance and best regards Michael
  3. M

Need help to set conditional mail plugin

Hi there, I hope you can help me and I guess my problem is a simple one. I am just not smart enough. I want to send a conditional mail, using the forms mail plugin. The mail should be sent, if a certain variable contains or does not contain a specific search string. I have tried...
  4. M

When do you expect to officially release the J3.8 compatible update?

Hi there, would you let me know, when you expect to officially release the update, which is compatible to J3.8 I have no experience to use Github, so I hope for a official release soon. Thanks in advance and have a great day Michael
  5. M

Multiple Form Plugin don't work after update to J3.8

Hi there, after updating my site to J3.8 I can not create multiple form plugins (email, receipt, redirect..) After saving the form, only one plugin is visible. Others are gone. For existing forms, as long as the form is not saved, the plugins are all active and working, but once saving, they...
  6. M

Is Unique Value validation plugin not working

Hi there, I finally succeeded to download the Is Unique Value validation plugin via Firefox. Chrome seems to have some issue with user management and subscription process. Anyway, I can not get the Is Unique Value validation plugin to work. I have install and published it. When I select it...
  7. M

Problem with this website

Hi there, there seems to be some problem with the user management of fabrikar.com. With Chrome Browser I am logged in and can post here. However, I can not logout and can not register for a new subscription. With Firefox Browser I can not login and can not retrieve a new password. Even I...
  8. M

Line break in raw data array email output

Hi there, I have a problem with the receipt plugin of forms. When I output a _raw data checkbox field with several options, the output email has no line break but just a comma. I.e. the output of {table_field} looks like Option1 Option2 Option3 If I output {table_field_raw} it looks like...
  9. M

User Element Plugin not working after update to 3.4.3

Hi there, since my upgrade to latest Fabrik version 3.4.3 my user element plugin does not return any value. No matter, if I use username or user ID, the element returns an empty field. At the same time I also updated to Joomla 3.5.0 and Community builder 2.0.14, so it may have some...
  10. M

Bug: IP element is creating Error 500 after update to fabrik

Hi there, after updating to Fabrik Version 3.4, the IP element field is giving an Error 500 once published in a form. After unplublishing the field the Error has gone. Any advise, how to fix this issue, would be most welcome. Best regards and have a good start into a happy 2016 Michael
  11. M

SQL Error after update to Fabrik 3.3.3

Hi there, after upgrading to latest Fabrik version, I am facing an SQL Error: Here is an example of the problematic query: SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT `betabelle`.`ID` AS `betabelle___ID` FROM `betabelle` WHERE ( betabelle.approved = 1 ) AND ( `betabelle`.`hersteller` = 'Birkel' a...
  12. M

Tapatalk timeline not working with Fabrik Content Plugin enabled

Hi there, I am facing a problem with my Fabrik Content Plugin. When this is enabled, my Tapatalk Kunena Timeline does not work. I am not sure, if and how there is a connection between Tapatalk and Fabrik, but as a matter of fact, once I deactivate the content plugin, then Tapatalk is working...
  13. M

Calc element Ajax update only working after page reload

Hi there, I am using Fabrik 3.2 on a Joomla 3.3.6. website. Since I have upgraded from Joomla 2.5.28, the calc element ajax update only works, when I reload the form. Anybody has an idea, how to fix this issue? Any help would be most appreciated. Best regards Michael
  14. M

Validation Notice not showing correctly in IE and Chrome

Hi there, I have a strange problem and I guess it started since my update to Fabrik 3.2. As you can see in attached screen shot, the "Validation Notice" inside my forms are not showing correctly at Mouseover. This problem only occures in IE and Chrome. No problem with FF. Any advise, how...
  15. M

Fabrik 3.1rc2 versus Github

Hi there, I am using Fabrik 3.1 on a Joomla 2.5.17 platform. I have installed the 3.1RC2 via the joomla installer and then I have overwritten all files with the latest Github files dated 24th Jan. 2014. After doing the clean cache in Joomla backend, I still see many 3.0.9 extentions and even...
  16. M

Calc Element Ajax update not working after update to 3.1rc1

Hi there hope you can help me. Since I have updated to Fabrik release 3.1rc1 on last weekend, the Ajax update of the calc element seems not to be working. The field should automatically refresh the calculation with every change of the data inside a form (Ajax mode enabled) by using a...
  17. M

Kunena 3.0 update issue caused by Fabrik 3.0.8

Hi there, I am using Fabrik 3.0.8 on a Joomla 2.5.11 website, where also Kunena 2.0.4 is installed. Recently Kunena has released Rev. 3.0 of their forum software, and I am facing issues to update. After long trials, I have tracked down the issue between Kunena and Fabrik finally: There...
  18. M

$my->username not working for Version 3.0.8

Hi there, I am using Fabrik 3.0.8 on a Joomla 2.5.11 platform. I have one form, which elements is filled with system parameters, such as user ID and username. In pervious version this was working with {$my->username} or {$my->id}, however since updating to 3.0.8, these fields are not filled...
  19. M

Calculation on button click does not work after upgrade to Fabrik 3

Hi there, in my old Joomla 1.5 Fabrik 2 website I had a form with several checkboxes, which had numerical values. Then I calculated the total sum of these numeric values by a Java Script at Button click. The formular was something like: $('table1___result').value =...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back