Search results

1. V

Class 'plgFabrik_ValidationruleIsuniquevalue' not found

I had downloaded from github. Did the Discover/install process, and refreshed the joomla cache, but still get the error message. In the Extension Manager/Manage it shows the isunique plugin as version 3.1.1
  2. V

Class 'plgFabrik_ValidationruleIsuniquevalue' not found

I enabled the isuniquevalue plugin. When I add that validation rule to an element and save the element, I get the following error. Fatal error: Class 'plgFabrik_ValidationruleIsuniquevalue' not found in public_html/test/administrator/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 1302
  3. V

View Details toolbar/menu options/icons missing

Okay, finally got it. :) I think I had some older code mixed in with the new. It's working now.
  4. V

Okay, making a little progress, but now displaying as a dropdown, which is always down, making all the other menu items unusable. I turned it back off for now, but if there is an easy fix for this, let me know.
  5. V

Deleted the folder and reinstalled the module. Cannot get the icons to look like anything but a jumbled mess though.
  6. V

The module does not appear in the module manager at all - published or unpublished, and when I try to install it, it gives the message above.
  7. V

Hmm, when I try to install the module, it says it's already there, but it does not show up when I go to the Module Manager/Administrator Module Install: Another module is already using directory: /public_html/test/administrator/modules/mod_fabrik_quickicon
  8. V

Trying to record some tutorials on Fabrik. I seem to be missing some options. When I click View Details from a new list, I get the Add, Group By, etc. icons, but shouldn't there be some navigational options above those - to get back to the Lists page? (screenshot attached) The only way to return...
  9. V

No buttons on View Data page

Thanks!
  10. V

No buttons on View Data page

Just getting started, downloaded & installed Fabrik 3.1 on a J 3.3 site. I have a list & form set up with a few elements, but when I click View Data there are no buttons on that page - no Add button, etc. so I cannot add any data.
  11. V

Balsamiq and 3.x?

Is there support for Balsamiq in the new Fabrik version?
  12. V

Fabrik 3 stable version?

It shouldn't be anything complicated. Just an admin entering statistics for all client's usage. Clients should be able to log in and view only their own information.
  13. V

Fabrik 3 stable version?

Is this stable enough to use on a production site yet? If not, any idea when it will be? Have a project coming up that I really need Fabrik for and they need Joomla 1.7 for the ACL.
Back