Search results

1. V

Class 'plgFabrik_ValidationruleIsuniquevalue' not found

I enabled the isuniquevalue plugin. When I add that validation rule to an element and save the element, I get the following error. Fatal error: Class 'plgFabrik_ValidationruleIsuniquevalue' not found in public_html/test/administrator/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 1302
  2. V

View Details toolbar/menu options/icons missing

Trying to record some tutorials on Fabrik. I seem to be missing some options. When I click View Details from a new list, I get the Add, Group By, etc. icons, but shouldn't there be some navigational options above those - to get back to the Lists page? (screenshot attached) The only way to return...
  3. V

No buttons on View Data page

Just getting started, downloaded & installed Fabrik 3.1 on a J 3.3 site. I have a list & form set up with a few elements, but when I click View Data there are no buttons on that page - no Add button, etc. so I cannot add any data.
  4. V

Balsamiq and 3.x?

Is there support for Balsamiq in the new Fabrik version?
  5. V

Fabrik 3 stable version?

Is this stable enough to use on a production site yet? If not, any idea when it will be? Have a project coming up that I really need Fabrik for and they need Joomla 1.7 for the ACL.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back